Just a warning to those who have Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I urge you, please remove this from your computer before it is too late. Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it. Linux, for those of you that aren't familiar, is a computer program developed by a group of hackers in finland as a means ocircumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group. Unlike windows, which is a mature and stable product which comes with all good computers and people all over the world are happy to pay for, Linux is given away for free. Naturally it is full of bugs and dangerous security flaws. Linux is used by hackers to attack government systems to cause anarchy. I beg of you now, if you have this dangerous computer application, please, remove it and replace it with Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system. Linux is the axis of all evil.
http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2007/02/28/linux-the-official-os-of-the-axis-of-evil.aspx

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I urge you, please remove this from your computer before it is too late. Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it. Linux, for those of you that aren't familiar, is a computer program developed by a group of hackers in finland as a means ocircumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group. Unlike windows, which is a mature and stable product which comes with all good computers and people all over the world are happy to pay for, Linux is given away for free. Naturally it is full of bugs and dangerous security flaws. Linux is used by hackers to attack government systems to cause anarchy. I beg of you now, if you have this dangerous computer application, please, remove it and replace it with Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system. Linux is the axis of all evil.
http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2007/02/28/linux-the-official-os-of-the-axis-of-evil.aspx
The sad part i don't see any sarcasm in that post please tell me your not serious?:bsflag::bsmeter:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The blog is just one of them everyone should follow Christ to death yadda yadda people thing mostly.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
LOLOLLOLOLOL!!LL!O!LOL!!1111 HAHAHHASAhhahaAHAAAHhaHA

Very funny.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it...lwindows, which is a mature and stable product...Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system
LOL

Last edited:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The sad part i don't see any sarcasm in that post please tell me your not serious?:bsflag::bsmeter:
Did you click the link? He's making fun of a blog.

Also, that smiley is getting old fast ¬_¬

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I've run ADISC on Linux servers before. :shock:

I guess that makes me a supporter of communism! :rollseyes:

I always wondered why I felt tempted to change my name to "Communist Cow" and replace all user titles with "Comrade". ;)

At least it explains why the Linux battle-cry is "Viva Le Revolution!"

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Let's have a party - a Communist Party!

Just steer clear of Marx, though.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I've run ADISC on Linux servers before. :shock:

I guess that makes me a supporter of communism! :rollseyes:

I always wondered why I felt tempted to change my name to "Communist Cow" and replace all user titles with "Comrade". ;)

At least it explains why the Linux battle-cry is "Viva Le Revolution!"
I just gained like this much respect for you:
|==============================================================|

Z

Zeit

Communist Party lol

he is being sarcastic, right? I don't usually take my info from websites that contain the word "republican" in their URL...

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
The first post was the biggest load of crap I have ever read. Its also so well worded, that i'd say there's about a 12-15% chance of that post actually being endorsed by Microsoft. And no; just because you use linux doesn't mean you support communism. Or anything else for that matter. It means nothing. So Tigger im going to have to ask you to please shut your trap and stop flaming linux and its supporters.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The first post was the biggest load of crap I have ever read. Its also so well worded, that i'd say there's about a 12-15% chance of that post actually being endorsed by Microsoft. And no; just because you use linux doesn't mean you support communism. Or anything else for that matter. It means nothing. So Tigger im going to have to ask you to please shut your trap and stop flaming linux and its supporters.
Oh for crying out loud, did you even read the article? Or the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.