Just a reminder, Rearz sale today (May 14th)

It's still got a couple hours left in the sale. Like Alpacas diapers for 2 bucks a diaper in cases.... Yeah NICE they have stuffers on sale NOW, that wasn't like that at midnight.

RearzJacob said:
Everything is on sale for 25% off, not sure where you heard they were not on sale. They are not a clearance item.
OH shoot, missed this scrolling, yeah at midnight only select things were on sale, had to get stuffers through ABU, 3 cases headed like 3 hours away from the Rearz offices, would have been 5.

TeddyUrsadorable said:
I placed an order early in the morning. There were several items that didn't get a discount in the cart. Only Rearz branded gear received a discount in my cart. I wanted to order a couple cases of the Rearz Inspire nighttime diapers and they were at full price in the cart. The boosters were not discounted in my cart either. So I ended up with just cases Barnyards, Safari and Lil Squirts. My buddy was placing his order at the same time and we were conversing how only certain things were discounted.

Edit: I tried it now and it's discounted, but I can assure you it wasn't when I placed my order at 12:16am.
This is not how the sale was intended to apply. Only clearance items are not included in the sale.
Send me a direct message about this and I can help you but in the future please contact customer services they would be more than happy to help you out.

Diaps said:
It's still got a couple hours left in the sale. Like Alpacas diapers for 2 bucks a diaper in cases.... Yeah NICE they have stuffers on sale NOW, that wasn't like that at midnight.
My bad we had a slight glitch in the system for about 20 minutes. If you placed the order with them we can adjust your order.

RearzJacob said:
This is not how the sale was intended to apply. Only clearance items are not included in the sale.
Send me a direct message about this and I can help you but in the future please contact customer services they would be more than happy to help you out.

Yeah, I was adding a removing stuff from my cart to try to figure out what and what wasn't on sale. The discounts didn't apply to any of the Inspire diapers, or the boosters. I didn't try the 3rd party products like Abena or Tena, I figured they wouldn't be on sale. But yeah, my order (which has already shipped) would have been quite different. It was in the early morning and I was afraid of stuff being sold out (like the onesie I ordered) to delay placing my order. Customer service was likely in bed by then. :D

Last edited:
rearzalpaca.jpg

I have soak tested basically all the diapers in the same tub with the same scale and the same container of salt to add salinity. The current peak by more than a liter of water is the Alpacas. Zeroed for the bucket and dry diaper that's almost 11 liters of absorbency. The best ABU has is 8.658L in the lilpaws.

If the Rearz night diapers came up one more inch of rise it would be perfect. Thats the weird things Abena and Megamax have going for em, really high waist rise, helps em not slide down at night, despite their inability (by comparison) to absorb vs Rearz.

TeddyUrsadorable said:
Yeah, I was adding a removing stuff from my cart to try to figure out what and what wasn't on sale. The discounts didn't apply to any of the Inspire diapers, or the boosters. I didn't try the 3rd party products like Abena or Tena, I figured they wouldn't be on sale. But yeah, my order (which has already shipped) would have been quite different. It was in the early morning and I was afraid of stuff being sold out (like the onesie I ordered) to delay placing my order. Customer service was likely in bed by then. :D
I was still up, had to fix the sale. I also responded to anyone who emailed in as well at that time. We are always here to help.

i thought Rearz had a 2 taped diaper called the inspire something... I didn't see any with 1 large tape per side

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
No free shipping for orders over $100 and no military discount which the discount didn't bother me. The no free shipping bothers me because the items would cost me more than if I just bought them with the discount and free shipping. So I emptied my cart and will wait until normal price and 10% discount with free shipping
Honestly I have the same opinion. Usually I'd give their sales a go but I have ignored this one each time. With no free shipping the cheapest option to my neck of the woods nullified any savings I would have had.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
RearzJacob said:
I was still up, had to fix the sale. I also responded to anyone who emailed in as well at that time. We are always here to help.
Hey Jacob I had a problem with my order where it placed two of the same thing in my cart and I checked out with it. Any way to adjust it down to one? I sent an email but haven’t heard back yet?

Back