• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Just a random question for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it would be interesting to find out what jobs people on this site have? See how we make our money to buy our diapers and such. Me, i work in a warehouse where i process skids of DVDs and games. It consist of just weighing the skid doing some paperwork and wrapping it. It's an easy job and i work with great people but hopefully i can enroll back in college and become a radio DJ. So what do you do for a living?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I wear cloth diapers so I can never run out now except clean ones. I am not working right now so I am getting unemployment.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I am an attorney, specializing in litigation and Federal appeals. The hours are long, but it does pay for my diapers and pacifiers.

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I work at Kumon, a place to teach youngsters Maths + English, only part time coz still in school !!
=]

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I work at a Dollarama, and I am hoping for a second job at Lowes (I have a third interview tomorrow,) so yeah. :) I am also in school, albeit I just have two online classes at the moment.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm unemployed and only a few days away from being eligible for the dole. cha-ching!

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
I am a bager at a grocery store but i also clean and bring in cart and i might get a second job soon

BigCountry

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As I write this, I take note of the law enforcement above me.

I write papers actually, and fetish stories. People pay me for my stories, and for the papers, well, they pay me for "tutoring." I "tutor" them on writing a paper, and the price goes up for what grade they want.

F

Falkio

Apparel Printer for fun, and soon to be an IT at my college. During the summer I serve as Nature Staff for our local council. Awesome job if you love the outdoors.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Among other things, my primary source of income is at a big blue/gray establishment that starts with "L" and ends in "owes". :)

Not a bad gig... All I do is delegate, do crosswords, and hang out online.

Role
Private
I work, and have had a variety of good jobs... although I just tend to tell people I study. It's a lot more interesting for conversation.

A

Asher

I'm a disc jockey who plays at weddings, events, and parties. During the summer, I also work at a little book store in the daytime : )

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I design, build and repair ALL sorts of equipment in a factory. Over 18 years in this one!

C

crazyboy

i was primarily an electrician, however with the economy the way it is, i can't get enough work to survive. I am now an ice cream salesman, like i ride around in a pimped out bus playing music and selling ice cream to kids. it is an awesome job, and i stay in the bus all day by myself. i get to eat ice cream, wear diapers, and listen to ice cream music. yea! lol +i make well over a hundred bucks a day selling.

Role
Diaper Lover
i was primarily an electrician, however with the economy the way it is, i can't get enough work to survive. I am now an ice cream salesman, like i ride around in a pimped out bus playing music and selling ice cream to kids. it is an awesome job, and i stay in the bus all day by myself. i get to eat ice cream, wear diapers, and listen to ice cream music. yea! lol +i make well over a hundred bucks a day selling.
Ice Cream Man!:thumbsup: That is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.