• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just a quick hello..

Paddedshepard

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Dear fellow padded humans ..

My name is Padded Shepherd and I am 42 years old.Expat living in Israel. I have been a diaper lover for years, and it has become a big part of my life. I love wearing diapers as often as I can, and my girlfriend loves it when I wear them as well.

I am so excited to join this group and get to know everyone. I love to talk about diapers, share stories and experiences, and learn new things. I look forward to connecting with everyone and having some fun conversations.

Thanks for having me!

Sincerely,
PS

Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Paddedshepard
Paddedshepard said:
Dear fellow padded humans ..

My name is Padded Shepherd and I am 42 years old.Expat living in Israel. I have been a diaper lover for years, and it has become a big part of my life. I love wearing diapers as often as I can, and my girlfriend loves it when I wear them as well.

I am so excited to join this group and get to know everyone. I love to talk about diapers, share stories and experiences, and learn new things. I look forward to connecting with everyone and having some fun conversations.

Thanks for having me!

Sincerely,
PS
Hello and welcome here

Hi there!! I just posted for the first time too!

Back