Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
*nod nod* I believe in peace between all <:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh...I see it...Uhm...Ok? Good luck getting everyone to go along with that

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Interesting, is it suposed to represent religus talerance?

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I really like that picture- I've seen it on posters and T-shirts as well. It's true- we need to see past our differences and not let our different beliefs get in the way of seeing that we are all human.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've seen bumper stickers with those around my area for a few years I think. It makes a valid point, though as an atheist myself, I would not be represented in the logo, I don't have a problem with other religions, but prefer that religion doesn't get forced down my throat. I just don't see why so many different religious groups can't get along.

I think religion should be a personal thing, and if kept personal, then it doesn't affect others so I don't see why so many groups have to fight each other over essentially whose way of worshiping god is right. That is something I cannot comprehend.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I've seen bumper stickers with those around my area for a few years I think. It makes a valid point, though as an atheist myself, I would not be represented in the logo, I don't have a problem with other religions, but prefer that religion doesn't get forced down my throat. I just don't see why so many different religious groups can't get along.

I think religion should be a personal thing, and if kept personal, then it doesn't affect others so I don't see why so many groups have to fight each other over essentially whose way of worshiping god is right. That is something I cannot comprehend.
*Nods* Keep it personal.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
you can't coexist

because people would get bored

because maybe not me or you, but other people dont give a fuck

because everybody dies

if everybody thought the same

what would be the point of life?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
What's funny is the peace sign actually does not really stand for peace it stands for nuclear disarmament, but people have changed the original meaning over the years. Due to the fact that I too am atheist I feel that co-existence is really important for the religious people in the world because in reality we will never know who is right until God or whatever there is or isn't tells us.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well first of all of those symbols in one way shape or form came from pagan symbols long before any of the modern religions started. It is only the meaning of them that you chose that matters. Take the swastika, which is a pagan symbol that meant nothing like what is was used for. The Cross was a symbol of Justice and torture. The Panicle was a symbol of unit and balance and divinity. So what the image is dose not mater as much as the knowledge that you bring to it.

Though over all I have always liked the Coexist concept. I have practiced this for my entire life. I have friends of every religion (belief system) I have come in contact with. I my self would say that I am not Atheist, I believe in a higher power so why not use the name God. But I think that religion is merely a tool that man has created to gain power over the populist. At one time this may have advanced our society but now it is merely a hate tool. So I do not look at a person’s religion to see what I think of them. My Christian Friends, Jewish Friends, Atheist Friends, Buddhist bubbies, and some that I will not ask because they are like me and do not feel it needs to be public. We all get along and if were wish to debate it we make it a scholarly debate not one of belief.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've been meaning to get a shirt or decal with that logo on it for some time now. Sure, it doesn't cover every possible religion out there... but it does handle the major ones... and it makes a point... live and let live people.

Role
Diaper Lover
You know who is causing the problems?

The idiot radicals of all religions.

I'm looking at you C!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What if one of us on this site is God? God created man and woman because he was lonely and bored. Why wouldn't he be on the internet. Who on this site do you think is God?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Coexistence - great in theory but incompatible with the human condition. Lets all move on and try the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.