Just a normal person

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretdlhub

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I work, work-out, spend time with my wife and our dogs, and travel when possible. Then, there are diapers...

I have been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I vividly remember waking up in wet diapers as a young kid and remember being so relaxed and happy. When I no longer needed them I would sneak them from my younger siblings' rooms and wear them in secret. My parents would find diapers from time to time and I never admitted it. A few years went by and I came across a pull-up that I hid in my room and figured that some day I would use it. One day, when I was home alone I ran upstairs, quickly put on the pullup and, with my heart racing, used it and reconnected with the feeling of a wet diaper. I thought this was really strange until I discovered that many had similar interests on the internet.

Still, this has remained something that I have kept very private from the world and hope to one day to no longer keep this from my wife.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Secretdlhub and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Had a friend when I was a kid, he was written up in the paper as the most "normal kid in Harford county" XD he ended up handcuffing me to a chair in my underwear and his dad had to get me loose, that said my point is were all normal here we just enjoy or need a different type of underwear welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.