Just a nappy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone else in the UK, wandering around ya home in just a nappy, coz it’s soo hot, I am 🤪😁👍🏻

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Seabear, BobbiSueEllen and 8 others
Good News, Good Friend! Cooler weather is coming, slowly, but it will be cooler! That extended heat and lack of rain went though here the last several weeks.

When it was hot here; Yes just diapers /nappy!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and warmfeeling
Edgewater said:
Good News, Good Friend! Cooler weather is coming, slowly, but it will be cooler! That extended heat and lack of rain went though here the last several weeks.

When it was hot here; Yes just diapers /nappy!
Thank you for replying pal, It’s such a nice feeling. I like it the winter because my nappy keeps me warm, I like it I’m the summer because there’s a slight feeling of being caught 🤭

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
Not currently wearing but over the last few days I’ve been in various nappies/plastic pants and a T shirt.
At night, when there’s no chance of anyone dropping by I’ve lost the T-shirt 😊

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and warmfeeling
Nothing like standing infront of the AC after a long day wearing nothing but a diaper

• Love
warmfeeling said:
Anyone else in the UK, wandering around ya home in just a nappy, coz it’s soo hot, I am 🤪😁👍🏻
Not wandering around, but in bed in just a disposable nappy.

• Love
Reactions: adluk, Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
warmfeeling said:
I do regularly when home alone. Sometimes go out in our back garden or summer house for breakfast dressed like that. We are not overlooked and have private garden

Yup 🙋🏼

• Love
Monday was particularly hot where I am. I spent the afternoon wearing just a Little Kings with the patio doors open and the curtains partly drawn.

I couldn't help stop and admire how cute the nappy looked every time I passed the mirror in the hallway on my way to the kitchen 😁🤣

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Yep same here in Holland just sleeping in a nappy…Same when I was a kid during hot summer nights. I hate this weather

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
When I'm in house just a diaper & diaper cover and half top on !
Most of the time Abbie in her panties and bra or half t-shirt !

Reactions: Davvyboy and Edgewater
Rita said:
what diaper cover do you like. I just wear plastic pants for leaks.Gary diaper cover, or something softer?Love the half t-shirt look.

Reactions: Edgewater
Reminds me so much of when me and my siblings were little. We were all brought up in bulky pin on Terry nappies and loose plastic pants. We all used to play at home often just in our top half clothing such as t-shirt with our nappies exposed. I guess it was less laundry and of course as nappies were so bulky it must have been harder than with modern disposables to get clothes to cover them. Also made it easier for mum to see when we were wet.

warmfeeling said:
Sadly the nappy has to come off me at night as it is way to hot to sleep with it on at the moment

Rita said:
......and panic when someone unexpectedly rings the door bell?

I love wearing just a diaper and FOL white t-shirt around the house.

I have a busy household so its rare to get time to just wear around the house. I will wear though when everyones out.

It's deffo been the weather for it!

I wish!, I’m too scared the neighbours would see me through the windows! 🤭

Reactions: Brumas94, Davvyboy and Edgewater
I'm doing this very thing. Wearing an AGZ with a red FOL t-shirt that's just long enough where my diaper peeks out from under it. Love this feeling of freedom.

Back