just a little tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby_orange

make sure the absorbent side is facing your skin... *stares at puddle on floor.* I can't believe I messed up on that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How do you mess that up? I don't see how the tapes would even work if you had it on backwards...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
LOL! ZOMG! You put the diaper on inside out?! How did you manage to do that?

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! :rotfl:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
::epic Face Palm::
- the necessary level of face palm is impossible as palm cannot go through face

Seriously though, how did you do it?

Role
Diaper Lover
I apologize for saying this, but you sir, must be a little bit lacking in common sense?

That is too bad for you, flip it around and try again.

I must thrust my hand through my face to achieve the desired level of face palmage.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
it was most likly a pull up style diaper. so he had no tapes to tell him it was inside out. I did that once but fixed it before I wet.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Even if it's a pull up...I still don't see how you could mess that up...I think you would notice something when you feel a different type of fabric than what you usually feel...And to achieve the appropriate face-palmage, you would not only have to go through your face...You would have to go through your face, anyone's face behind you along with lots of buildings and other objects until you manage to circumnavigate the globe and refacepalm what's left of your face...

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
maybe he did it on purpose...to see what it was like? who knows...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... wierdly enough... LuvsGurl had one of her pullups that would not absorb... on either side. Luckily she was at home when she used it.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's weird. Maybe it's a good thing I hate pullups. They can't handle the volume.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
it was most likly a pull up style diaper. so he had no tapes to tell him it was inside out. I did that once but fixed it before I wet.
He would have had to have consciously flipped the pullup inside out before putting it on...they don't come inside out. You know what, I don't care what kind of diaper it is, unless this guys' blind it's gonna be pretty damn hard to put a diaper on inside out. Maybe I'm the only one, but I tend to look at myself when I get diapered. In fact, it's common for me to look in the mirror to make sure the diapers on straight!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
He would have had to have consciously flipped the pullup inside out before putting it on...they don't come inside out. You know what, I don't care what kind of diaper it is, unless this guys' blind it's gonna be pretty damn hard to put a diaper on inside out. Maybe I'm the only one, but I tend to look at myself when I get diapered. In fact, it's common for me to look in the mirror to make sure the diapers on straight!

Even if you're blind, you would still be able to feel which side it which

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I agree it's possible to have it inside out, besides you have done that too.

Maybe he was just a little tired and didn't realize what he did.

A

annierighthurr

I'm trying to think of something intelligent to add here... but erm.. WHAT? my mind is drawing a blank.

this is as bad, or worse, then the pics I have seen of people with their diapers taped on backwards. How does it happen??

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I've seen the backwards pics too... no clue how people get that to work.

Incase anyone is confused... instructions with pictures are printed on the package.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Is it just me or have we been getting a lot of posts recently, that just lack plain common sense. I am starting to believe this one just as a joke or something. Cause seriously even if you were blind, how would you do this? Only possible way I could think of this happening is maybe if it was like their first time ever wearing or putting on a diaper and they did not read the directions.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Now I don't see any reason to think that Eclipse... it seems legitimate enough.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just not seeing how it's possible....can someone describe (in detail) how you could POSSIBLY put a diaper on inside out, considering you have to look at your crotch and the diaper in general to put it on in the first place.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
erm.... guys..... I once did something similar with a drynite..... In my case i had worn it once and just pulled it off, when i put it on a second time it was inside out but i didn't notice....

Jammie

Status
Not open for further replies.