Just a diaper and t-shirt

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today I'm just lounging around in just a diaper and t-shirt. I got an AGZ on with a white FOL t-shirt. This is my favorite combo to really feel my DL side. I love it.

Reactions: NKY2020, YakuiAndOzoi, Zeke and 2 others
I find that in my case many times the t-shirt is optional.

Reactions: NKY2020
I'm the same, just love to hang around the homestead in cloth diapers, rubber pants and a t-shirt. At the moment I'm a little wet, but not enough to need to be changed.

Reactions: Ali123, Floodingpants and NKY2020
Heck yeah! I like to wear fuzzy highsocks too in the cold season (I have Raynaud's, so wearing socks of some kind is always a necessity). I find the socks are ideal for a diaper since I really don't like wearing pants with one, but they still keep my legs nice and warm! Plus, I think they look adorable are pretty kiddy too, which is super appealing to me with any look but especially in little mode.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Lyric said:
I'm the same, just love to hang around the homestead in cloth diapers, rubber pants and a t-shirt. At the moment I'm a little wet, but not enough to need to be changed.
Me too!

It's so comfortable....mmm....it's what I'm wearing now. Diaper, plastic panties and a tshirt...😁😁😍

Reactions: Floodingpants
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Heck yeah! I like to wear fuzzy highsocks too in the cold season (I have Raynaud's, so wearing socks of some kind is always a necessity). I find the socks are ideal for a diaper since I really don't like wearing pants with one, but they still keep my legs nice and warm! Plus, I think they look adorable are pretty kiddy too, which is super appealing to me with any look but especially in little mode.
Yeah I like to add a pair of comfy ankle socks too.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi
Just a diaper or just a diaper and shirt/sweater is my default look at home! I love seeing the bottom my my diaper poking out from under my shirt!

Reactions: Ali123
Kids are out the house today so I'm in a Mandalorian t-shirt with the kiddos diaper from ABU. Just about the only way to go.

I’m doing the same thing right now! Just a shirt and my (maybe soggy) Abu space diaper :3

I can't wait for a diaper and t-shirt day!

My favourite way to wear ❤️

L
Nowididit said:
Today I'm just lounging around in just a diaper and t-shirt. I got an AGZ on with a white FOL t-shirt. This is my favorite combo to really feel my DL side. I love it.
Last time I did that and got away with it was when I was 3 years old,

however if I find a good abdl nursary in future and I can afford to pay for the full price of admission then maybe I might try to have this re-created in terms of the time in my life when everything was more simple and innocent.

But this would be if I won the lottery big time ir came into some money and just wanted to start over again at least psycholigacally speaking.

Im in just a diaper most of the time when at home

I just wear a T-shirt cloth, nappies and plastic pants, 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Had my red Betty Boops T-Shirt yesterday afternoon .

Back