Jury Duty & diapers 🤔

MASONJAR

25m 👶🏻 & your UmiFriend👼🏻
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I have jury duty the 21-25th of dec and I'm currently wearing 24/7 i feel like if I go in underware i wont be able to drink anything or ill have to go every 30 min any advice?
Ik every county is different but its the search that worries me ig

Reactions: Inconjr
Just wear the diapers, you're not the one on trial. Get your doctor to write a note, inform whoever you need to that you'll need extra accommodation.

Reactions: Inconjr and MASONJAR
I ended up excused from jury duty - but I have more than just IC issues - but that's all put on the form.

Reactions: Inconjr and MASONJAR
I had jury duty for 4 days. They had a nice private washroom for me.

Reactions: checkingoutall, TheWolfEmperor and Inconjr
jeffeybug said:
I had jury duty for 4 days. They had a nice private washroom for me.
did they ask when they searched you?

Reactions: Inconjr
I dont think they are going to search you, most courthouses use a metal detector and may look through your bag, which you can say..”that has medical items in it, could you please respect my dignity” to hint at them to not just dump it out.

Reactions: MASONJAR and Inconjr
MASONJAR said:
did they ask when they searched you?
Yes, I had to explain my medical need. I had to chock down my feelings.
I switch to a wellness brand to last longer.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
I wore when I was on jury duty a few years ago. I don’t remember any metal detectors or searching at that time. But I think they have them now, maybe look through your bag. I don’t think they will strip search you. I will say is was convenient wearing them. It was an all morning ordeal. I didn’t get selected, so when I left I grabbed some lunch and then my bow and went deer hunting.

Reactions: DLScottsman, MASONJAR and TheWolfEmperor
Back