Joy to the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm so happy. I went shopping with my mum today (dont get the wrong idea, I dont enjoy clothes shopping with my mym, but I thought I'd allow it this once, because im kind. Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that she was paying!). Well, she wanted to go in this shop, so I said I'd meet her back there in a while. Luckily, this shop was the completely oposite side to the shopping centre to the shop I wanted to go in. So, I make my merry way over to Boots, where I buy Pampers Baby Dry 6. Took me a while to find the right size, and had to wait a while in the checkout qeue but apart from that, all goes smoothly. So, I put them in my rucksack. Now, ordinarily my mum would ask what was in the rucksack. But I had been clever. It's my mums birthday quite soon, so I had asked her, on the way to the shopping centre, in the car, what she wanted. When we arrived at the shopping centre, and I had taken my rucksack out of the car, my mum had asked me why I was taking it. I told her 'becuase I might want to hide something from you'...which she presumed to mean her birthday present. And this is why my mum did not question what was in my bag when I met back up with her.

So..in short... I NOW HAVE NAPPIES! AND IM SOOO HAPPY :D . I now have the task of trying to squeeze in to size 6 (becuase we don't have size 7 here in the UK) nappies...which could itself take a rather long time. Will they fit me well? most doubtful...Do I care? No...BECAUSE I HAVE NAPPIES! YAY
And to top it off, my parents are going out for the whole night!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Congrates Tom :)

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congrats!

Now, you've gotta go out and buy her an actual present now XD.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I hope they fit. From what I've heard they aren't exactly comfortable, even for skinny people.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Congrats. I hope you can squeeze into them. I know there's no hope for me even though I'm skinny (I think a 30-inch waist), I'm a little over six feet. Enjoy your new diapers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - Tom is happy in his nappy! :D

Congrats on your purchase. However, now you gotta make sure you have a gift for your mom about the size of a diaper package!

Peachy

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well done Tom, i told you it would pay off after a while. Have Fun!

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Congrats on the diapers and nice thinking about the backpack and your mom's birthday.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You're really lucky, I got my first diapers when my parents moved my brother into college and were gone all day and I had to ride my bike about 2 miles

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats! Maybe you can tape them together or make some sort of modification. You could also line a pair of underwear with them if they don't fit. Enjoy the night.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks everyone :). Well, I tried them on..and they fit ok, are very tight...but not too bad. Now a life long hatred of rumaging to the bottem of trash bags to put the diaper at the bottom and out of sight begins. And yes, now I have to buy her a real present...I wonder if she likes pampers baby dry size 6?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Nice one with the birthday present trick. I might have to try that sometime, but don't expect me to pay royalty.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've done something like that...Except it was ordering online, and I said that it was an xmas present :D

Richieboy2011

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Its cool you got some now, size 7 are pretty good if you ever get the chance im around 28-30" waist and they fit me just fine. Size 6 are pretty small maybe you should try the boots staydry nappies next time they are bigger :D, most boots stores sell um and if I remember right they are around the £5-6 mark.

Have fun with your new stash in the meantime.

-------------
Teen baby uk

G

gamebaby

..........Sweet. i Wish i could get pampers. I can only get luvs stupid blue. -_-

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congratulations! GREAT idea on the birthday present thing, though I still have a hard time lying to my mom about stuff like that. Anyway, if one can't fit in baby diapers, I found that if you alternate front, back, front with baby diapers in underwear it works great and it still feels like an actual diaper.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks guys. I might try those boots stay dry some time. I also here pampers active fit are better..as they have stretchier sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.