joke....well sorta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Okay hes the some what joke i was thinking of.

okay you're an adult baby right,but your also a astronaut, and from what I've seen on the net, they where diapers on take off and when decending.

So before you get into your suit the guy who helps you put it on, he hands you the diaper but you refuse it and you take out a abena super x-plus, the guy just looks at you in total "aw" wounding why you have your own, but you just smile and say "don't ask...." and giggle a little then you complete putting everything and stuff and you get on the ship and take off, yet the guy who helps you is still wounding why you brought your own...

idk it was just something i was thinking about. hope you get a little giggle out of it

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think its that funny and the ones NASA uses are very good. They don't want any piss on their space suits I bet.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
lol i wasn't exspecting people to laugh it was just something i thought of

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
NASA UCUs are infinitely superior to anything on the incontinence market. These aren't designed for incontinent people, these are overdesigned to hold the full bladder of someone (and much much moreso) who through whatever circumstances, winds up waiting on the pad for 8 hours because of liftoff delays, or is involved in a very long spacewalk.

Role
Diaper Lover
Someone from here needs to get their hands on them, so we can try them out.

Edit: Yes I realize this would be nearly if not totally impossible.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I don't think its that funny and the ones NASA uses are very good. They don't want any piss on their space suits I bet.
Those suits probably cost more than everyone that posted in this threads houses combined.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Yeah right I live in a college dorm that consists of four towers that are nine stories high with 18 full bathrooms in each tower and 50 rooms per floor lol I'd like to see that on the market.

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I could be wrong, but it seems like I read that NASA paid over $10,000 for each MAG maximum Absorbancy Garment. Of course this is the same government that paid $500 for a $20 hammer too.

At that exchange rate the MAG would still cost us about $400 a piece. Maybe less since the R&D is already done. But one of the reasons that we cannot buy one at any price is that the government ordered a limited run form the manufacturer and has them stored, so unless we could find out who produced them and how much set up and reproduction would be, then we are out of luck.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
$10,000? Are you sure you aren't talking about the development, $10,000 sounds really steep for a single MAG.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
$10,000? Are you sure you aren't talking about the development, $10,000 sounds really steep for a single MAG.
Assuming that a single diaper that can handle one strong wetting is around 35 cents, and one would go through six diapers a day... $2.10 a day... 10000/2.10= 4762... 4762/365= 13.something. You better be able to wear that diaper for thirteen years. ("It's the new and improved NeverChange diaper! Put it on when they're born, take it off when they hit puberty!")

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
If I was an astronaught, I would so steal those every chance I got. I Probly wouldn't even use them... I would sell them on the black market.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Now I know a job that's challenging, amazing, history-making, and GIVES FREE DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yes, in my youth when I wanted to become an astronaut (that was when I was like, 5-6, now I want to be an AI researcher), one of the things that I never told any one but made me like the idea of being an astronaut was the fact that they get to wear diapers on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.