Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I am not sure if it's me, they join late and decide to say something now, or if it's a time issue that might need resolving.

I have noticed people joining frequently saying hi and welcome and some of their join dates are weird from like 2013 and they are now saying hi. I talked to someone who was in 2013 and they said they actually joined 2 weeks ago-first time making their account "he/she" said. I think it's just me or something but anyway I think it's kinda weird to me. Can I get a small explanation right here about that? IT may just be late joiners who are now just saying hi but wouldn't really answer my question about the 2 weeks ago answer :sad:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I am not sure if it's me, they join late and decide to say something now, or if it's a time issue that might need resolving.

I have noticed people joining frequently saying hi and welcome and some of their join dates are weird from like 2013 and they are now saying hi. I talked to someone who was in 2013 and they said they actually joined 2 weeks ago-first time making their account "he/she" said. I think it's just me or something but anyway I think it's kinda weird to me. Can I get a small explanation right here about that? IT may just be late joiners who are now just saying hi but wouldn't really answer my question about the 2 weeks ago answer :sad:

People lurk for awhile before actually posting. Unless someone says it is a bug, I wouldn't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.