Johnathon and I talked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So tonight I talked to Johnathon and he's COOL. I'm pretty excited because it's the first time I've ever talked to anyone from here at length. So that's about all, just thought I'd write it up, 'cause I enjoyed it.

~Jonathan

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Good for you! :)

Do you mean on the net, or on the phone or in person...?

I know I have talked to quite a few abdls on the net, but only a few that I trust with my number, and love to talk to on the phone.

It's always nice to talk to people and make good friends!

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On the phone.
If I can get off work I may drive the 9 hours to the PA meet. We'll see.

You should go too, Mandi; you're even closer than I am!

Role
Private
*hands out his phone number on a business card* ... So lonely... :(

Haha! Nah, seriously. It's good you talked before meeting up, at least that way you can eliminate a lot of doubt about doing so. :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Oh my God, I had to read your post about 5 times before I stopped thinking "He talked to himself?!". :wallbash:

Your names look similar...

Anyway, congrats on talking!

Reactions: g6s

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
On the phone.
If I can get off work I may drive the 9 hours to the PA meet. We'll see.

You should go too, Mandi; you're even closer than I am!
Oh that's cool, talking on the phone is pretty cool. lol One of my pretty good friends and I used to talk for hours every night, and we even came up with "hippo" to use for diapers, lol, it was pretty cool.

And I want too soo bad, awesome people are going, but I don't feel safe getting on a train and going so far by myself, and I can't find anyone to go. However - I already talked to my bff (she knows) and she said if there is one in the summer we should go, she would go this time but can't get the time off of work. :(

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't mind talking on the phone with someone...But I'm kind of quiet on the phone >__>...So yeah...

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Yup. Me, too. Also, as much as I have gotten to really like a few folks on the TBDL board, I can't imagine phoning them or seeing them in real life. I'd hate for reality to just completely not mesh with posting.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Same. I don't really talk on the phone... if someone calls me I'm just like, silent... idk, lol.

"Hey, waiter, my name is Jonathan and my friend here is Johnathan. Please get us some iced tea?"

lol, sounds hilarious for me =P

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Yes Jonathan and I talked for like almost two hours on the phone...very, very groovy. I enjoyed our conversation very much and we learned alot about each other also. I'm always up for talking on the phone, so if you know me well and I trust you I will give you my number. All you have to do is ask!!! Thanks for posting this Jonathan, Props!

Oh, and Mandi, one word..MACE lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Cool to hear, I'm glad for the two of you. I would love to be able to meet up with someone from here, but phone conversations with me are usually really boring and one sided (I'm the quiet one :p) unless I know you well, then I won't shut up sometimes....

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Same. I don't really talk on the phone... if someone calls me I'm just like, silent... idk, lol.
but phone conversations with me are usually really boring and one sided (I'm the quiet one :p)
Lol...that sounds a bit like the ADSIC Skype conversations we have, where you can hear people breathing, clicking the keys on their keyboard or maybe some other background noise, but you rarely hear people talking...unless I'm there, I guess I feel compelled to break the silence.
Still, I hate phone calls - no my cup of tea pressing a phone to my ear for 2 hours!

Peachy

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I wouldnt mind haveing a nice long talk with someone from here. All thay got to do is ask me

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Skype convos easily hit 2 hours. I've had them of over 4 hours. Then again you don't constantly talk. More when you feel like it.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Lol. Headsets could be their own thread. Good idea, but man I hate when some cabbie has one on, and is trying to make a call, but also smalltalk with me, and at any moment I have no clue who he is talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.