Joey Cuties website, has anyone bought from here?

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I stumbled across Joey Cuties while looking for more onesies. They seem to have an awesome array of stuff but I’ve never heard of them before. Has anyone bought stuff from here? Is it reliable?

link:

• Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn
Stay away. Far way.

• Wow
SabuInu said:
Not ordered myself, but there was a thread 3 years ago that this site is fraud, not sure if it is, maybe someone else has more information.
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/fraud-alert-joey-cuties.107327/

Also found another thread....
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/joey-cuties-site-never-sent-my-order.110538/#post-1470559

Not sure if they improved, tho.

Kind regards and take care.
Sabu
Aw d@mnit! Their stuff looks so nice tho. Ugh, thank you for the heads up

Another reason to luv these forums!

Reactions: PlastiBrain and LilxFawn
Hey, What evidence do you have of his products being fraudulent?

I ordered a set of pyjamas from him 2 and a half years ago. They were made and delivered from Kuala Lumpur(I believe), and are great quality.

I've been looking at some of his new designs to buy again..

I wonder if those people ever chased him up? I believe its one person making the products and gets a lot of orders..

Last edited:
  • Wow
ABDLsean said:
Hey, What evidence do you have of his products being fraudulent?

I ordered a set of pyjamas from him 2 and a half years ago. They were made and delivered from Kuala Lumpur(I believe), and are great quality.

I've been looking at some of his new designs to buy again..

I wonder if those people ever chased him up? I believe its one person making the products and gets a lot of orders..

It's not about the products, it pretty much about not delivering in the past...just be careful.

I would say that the safest thing to do is email him about your order before you place it to ask how long it might take to produce and deliver. That way you have your expectations leveled.

ABDLsean said:
I would say that the safest thing to do is email him about your order before you place it to ask how long it might take to produce and deliver. That way you have your expectations leveled.
That’s a smart idea honestly. If I do purchase from them (which now I’m hesitant) I’ll definitely do that first. Thank you

I've seen numerous people on other forums say they bought stuff from there and it was fine, though some experienced delays.

It's pretty obvious from the site that it's just one guy making this stuff, so he probably just gets overwhelmed and sends things out late. I still want to buy from him!

I had a few successful transactions with them but im currently at the 1.5 year mark on my last order.. excuses, lies and misleading statements. I would currently rate it as a buyer beware situation.

I was concidering ordering, but glad I found this thread. I have changed my mind about him. Pity his stuff looks great!!

HE makes a nice product but his business practices have a lot to be desired. I even asked for a refund for the price and the extra for shipping . He refuses. so no Product and no Refund. But he has satisfaction guarantee on his website. This order was placed November 2019. Just piss poor communication skills

I've bought like 10 pajama sets from there like 3 years ago. It took some time because it was being made after I placed the order. The quality is amazing, my one complaint would be the use of plastic snaps versus metal snaps.

He looks to be on hiatus right now and everything says out of stock. That said, on his social media pages he is working on some new footed sleeper designs he will launch eventually.

LilxFawn said:
I stumbled across Joey Cuties while looking for more onesies. They seem to have an awesome array of stuff but I’ve never heard of them before. Has anyone bought stuff from here? Is it reliable?

link:
I tried looking into it a couple of times, tried contacting support to ask questions and never got a response, but they look amazing

He needs to expand his operation to meet the demand. Looks like he just can't keep up with it by himself.

Regardless. He should be 1. Be Honest 2. Communicate 3. Finish paid orders as a priority. You cant excuse an order that's pushing 2 years old.

Reactions: redsan
Back