Jobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
What jobs do you guys have?
I work at Outback Steakhouse as a busboy. I clean tables of dirty plates, glasses, linens, silverware, and other objects. It's pretty stable.
How bout you?

mick

Contributor
Role
Private
I am a heavy equipment operator with the Arzona Department of Transportation

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right now I'm a research assistant at a university, but may or may not be taking a job in software engineering.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't have one, though I am currently on the look out for a job at a supermarket, just so I can get some money. Unfortunately they all need to me apply online and it is very confusing the way they do it. Combined with the fact that the less powerful a job is, the more confusing and important sounding the job title is, it was almost impossible to actually find any jobs I could do, and none of them were local. I'm still on the look out.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I haven't got a job yet as I've only just moved to university... Going to look for local jobs some time next week...

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Banquet Cook for weddings/ golf tournaments at a local country club

not to bad, almost done, going back to school in about a week

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
cutesy clerk, it's a nice way of saying bag boy/woopen boy at a grocery store, i clean, do carts, and bag

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was a mechanic, and then got bored and went and drove off road dump truck (50 ton Cats, Euclids, Macs) in a stone quarry, then somebody got the brilliant idea, since I was foolish to show up for work everday for 5 years to put me in the crushing plant(a job no one wanted and they couldn't keep people in it).

Then after I was there for 8 months my leg got snaged by a conveyer belt, and pulled me into the machinery, since then I spent the last 10 years learning to walk again and I'm now retiered permanently.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Mechanical Designer for the nuclear electric power industry. I work in a team along with engineers of various disciplines, mechanics, and project managers. We design and install modifications in the plant to either address obsolete equipment issues or implement changes to help the overall plant operate more efficiently.

~Pramrider

S

Secret

I worked at ACE hardware this summer, my boss was a prick and no one there was my age and we only got one 30 minute lunch break every 8 hours. It sucked really hard.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I manage a benefits consulting firm. I like it, pretty regular hours, tough part is dealing with the seasonal up's and downs, summer's are really slow and I know come december, I'll barely have time to sleep.

Role
Private
I kiss the ass of rich people, the official job title is "Caddy".
I also intern for the US military.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
God For a real job.... Yard work/farm work
But I have helped my dad with sewage, plumbing, building(God that was ****ed up) welding, auto repair, Landscaping, electrical work, roofing. Heavy machinery(Bobcats, bush hogs, front end loaders.)Tree remove, insulation, Pond installation, fencing, animal transport And animal herding.

I'm trying to get a job in fast food or Stocking at stores this year and am going to get my liker license at 18 and try to get into bartender for a few years. Then I might head off to be a marine Sniper or try to get into the army.And after or before that I'm heading into oil fielding. And part time fast food.

secret101 Look into your laws that might be illegal depending where you are.

Role
Private
I worked at ACE hardware this summer, my boss was a prick and no one there was my age and we only got one 30 minute lunch break every 8 hours. It sucked really hard.
secret101 Look into your laws that might be illegal depending where you are.
It is illegal, They have to give you two 15 minuet payed breaks and one 30 minute payed break per 8 hours. I don't get that at my job, however I get payed by commission not by the hour.

Role
Diaper Lover
I was a mechanic, and then got bored and went and drove off road dump truck (50 ton Cats, Euclids, Macs) in a stone quarry, then somebody got the brilliant idea, since I was foolish to show up for work everday for 5 years to put me in the crushing plant(a job no one wanted and they couldn't keep people in it).

Then after I was there for 8 months my leg got snaged by a conveyer belt, and pulled me into the machinery, since then I spent the last 10 years learning to walk again and I'm now retiered permanently.
Uhhhh.... Holy Shit.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It is illegal, They have to give you two 15 minuet payed breaks and one 30 minute payed break per 8 hours. I don't get that at my job, however I get payed by commission not by the hour.

Is that a national law? I know that's what it is here

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
it depends on the state u live in, I live in Co, which holds the federal minimum. 10 minutes minimum for every 4 hours, a thirty minute lunch, on or off the clock for anything over 4 hours . overtime over 40 hours in a week.
some places, like Mass. used to pay double time for working Sunday. i don't know if its still true there anymore.

I have the privledge of working on the household alarm panels of some of the wealthiest, and sometimes most famous people in the world. i have been in the alarm business for 10 years now. and make a fair chunk of change doing it. funny tho, i am still living in a rented room in a mobile home, and drive around in a beat up 22Yo van.

Status
Not open for further replies.