job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AshleyEskimo

Well, I was reading in my living room today, enjoying my day off school, when all the sudden my grandma starts freaking out in the dining room. So I'm thinking 'wtf?'.
Apparently, I ran up the phone bill $3,000 dollars is wtf. :l
So, I figure now's the perfect time for me to get a job :D
But I don't know where?
Does anybody have any suggestions?
And I know there was this little store in town that I wanted to work at, but you have to be 15 and a half. x.x
Would it really make a difference if I was 15 or 15 and a half?

Thanks guyssssss :]

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
$3,000 dollar? WTF my parent yell at me last month because the phone bill was $80 x.X. Anyway I suggest trying out for a job at that store, because they might hiring you even through your not 15 and a half.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Holy shit dude, 3000 srsly? O_O we pay 100 dllrs monthly for unlimited national calls & fast speed internet (2mbps, one of the faster ones here in mexico), and I just use my cellphone for other calls (50 dllrs a month for 150 minutes with 60 messages, if I run out of time I can just buy a prepaid card to add to my cellphone) o_O

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Well, call centers are always an option for young teenagers (if there's one in Wisconsin, that is). We have some in Mexico and there's this weird freshmen hype where they wanna work in the call centers :eek:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Call centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It a place where your job is to call random people and try to sell stuff to them.

Or tech support for companies. The ones over here are for Comcast, AT&T and other random places :p Now whenever you're wondering why a latino with a bad english is answering your tech support calls for Comcast, just think of call centers outside US (cheaper and more manpower).

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Wow... $3,000...I once made my cell phone bill go up to $4,000 twice. But anyways, try walmart, they hire almost anyone, and I think you can be 15 for certain jobs there.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Apparently, I ran up the phone bill $3,000 dollars

Now, either the phone company has made a billing error, or you have been talking long distance for 334 hours at 15¢/minute (standard long distance fee) out of the 720 hours in a normal month, lets assume that you sleep for 8 hours a day and are at school for 8 hours each weekday. 20 days of the month you only have 8 hours to do things and for the other 10 you have 16 hours so 20*8= 160 + 16*10 = 320 hours, therefore, at 15¢/minute it is impossible for you to have consciously been talking on the phone to wrack up that bill.

A

AshleyEskimo

Now, either the phone company has made a billing error, or you have been talking long distance for 334 hours at 15¢/minute (standard long distance fee) out of the 720 hours in a normal month, lets assume that you sleep for 8 hours a day and are at school for 8 hours each weekday. 20 days of the month you only have 8 hours to do things and for the other 10 you have 16 hours so 20*8= 160 + 16*10 = 320 hours, therefore, at 15¢/minute it is impossible for you to have consciously been talking on the phone to wrack up that bill.

I wish they made a mistake :p
I'm pretty sure they didn't, though.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Also it cost too when you talking to someone who using a cell phone.

A

AshleyEskimo

Look, none of my business and I know it, but how can you DO that * points at $4,000* in a month? Was it cell phone and txt charges, or land line?

I - uh- . . wow it's really impressive.

It's not something I did intentionallyyy x.x
I just like talking on the phone D:

F

Falkio

You just blew my mind. :worshippy:

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My god...how did you do that? Really, it boggles my mind.

boggle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.