Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
What kind of jewelry do you guys and girls wear?

I wear a cross around my neck and that's it.

>.< Oops... mods... put this in off-topic... I was gonna post something else and decided not too, and then posted this instead...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I wear a couple Necklaces and that about it. I have a Peace Sign, A Dragon Claw with a Red Ball and Green Jewelry like thing.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't wear jewelry on a daily basis, except for one thing.

A friend of mine who has cancer was pretty close to death about 6 months ago. To make a long story short.... her best friend (her uncle) gave her his bracelet when he died (she was 17), and she never took it off since the day he gave it to her. She gave that bracelet to me, so I keep it on all the time.

I have a ring that my grama gave me that I wear to family functions.

I have a gold cross that I wear to family functions.

I have several necklaces that I match to my outfits when I go out somewhere. (Mainly to parties and stuff...)

I have several pairs of earrings that I match to my outfits when I go out somewhere. (Mainly to parties and stuff...)

Thats it. :D

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Gawd I got/had a lil bit
Okey
2 ankh necklaces
1 rose sword
1 cross
1 collar
2 rings
2 silver chains
1 ankle bracelet
3 bracelets
And I'm getting some
earings
And lip rings

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a few pieces of jewelry I wear on a daily basis, but thats about it.
3 collars, 2 bracelets, 1 ring, and I'm making more bracelets and necklaces (bought beads yesterday ^^)

Oh and my lip ring I have of course ^^

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Besides my 8g tunnels in my ears, I have a navel ring that looks like a zipper. My tongue has a barbell in it... And... I wear a silver dollar sized chinese coin as a necklace frequently

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Two pair of gold earrings, a gold chain necklace, a gold chain bracelet (I had 2 but lost one last week :sad:), 3 gold bangle bracelets, an emerald & diamond ring, and a pearl & diamond ring. All are yellow gold because I've allergies to everything else!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Officially watches are considered jewelry but other then that I don't have any.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm metal-free, except for my watch, which I wear for convenience, not for jewelry purposes.

Peachy

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have one silver and turquise necklace I bought in the 70's someplace in the house, but I would have to spend time to find it, I'm not much of a jewerly person.

But I do have what my buddy calls Garage jewerly, my corvette, it just sits there under the car cover, all nice an perfectly clean, and ready to go at a seconds notice.

Last edited:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I currently don't have any jewelery.

Don't laugh! I've always liked the look of a simple crucifix necklace. They seem... humble to me. Earrings are kinda cute, too.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Not much, but let's see. I've got three nose rings... six eyebrow piercings... a seven inch plug for each ear... a lip disk (eight inch)... a leather spiked collar that comes with a leather leash/whip... a brass coil for my neck...
I could go on.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
EDIT: Sorry about the "racist" thing... I read the title as 'Jewry'.

And to answer the question, I wear a small diamond-and-gold earring stud.

mustangkid17

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
I wear a dog tag that has my little bro pic n his cross(he died of cancer Sept. 10 Of 08

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
A wedding ring, and gemstone tie tac when wearing a suit. My wife has a small gemstone collection and we took a few of them to a jewelry store to be made into tie tacs for me, and earrings and rings for my wife. Gives us some one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry because these stones aren't usually found mounted in jewelry in most retail jewelry stores.

~Pramrider

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I just wear a coin on a chain for good luck. Well, on occasion I will wear my class ring, but those occasions are few and far between.

E

Error404

Hmm...I wear something known as a 'Celtic Thunderstone' or an omanyte fossil to the none Gaian, from time to time. Also. If I'm going full out Kodona. I wear a silver dragon pendant.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Six earrings, and that's about it. I do keep my brother's dog tags on my keychain though. I just can't stand anything hanging around my neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.