Jaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

Thats cool, welcome. Why not say a little bit more about yourself. Hobbies, dislikes ect.I hope you post some stuff here, its a fun place, so stick around dude...

FullMetal

Mitsukuni619

Moderated
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur,
Thats cool, welcome. Why not say a little bit more about yourself. Hobbies, dislikes ect.I hope you post some stuff here, its a fun place, so stick around dude...

FullMetal

Mkay well i love and i mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE to Roleplay, i sleep in diapers and a red/black flame onzie (coloured by me and sewn by mommy) and i HATE people who judge others for being different EG Bi/Homosexual, infantalist...ummm not much else to say really, five foot two inches tall (or there abouts) and 58kgs, black hair and was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, Diplegia and Cerebal Palsy at birth, another thing i love to do is play XBOX! but thats like most teen boys OH AND I LOVE THE POWER RANGERS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hmmm Well you seem to have stuff in common with many people here. Great to have a
among us.
As to rp, we indulge in much furry rp in chat, also the freeform sort. But not changing/diaperplay/sissie/bondage etc. There are other websites that feature that sort of thing. Have a good read around and feel free to ask lots of questions.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
RAWR!...

...dammit! can i start again?

*offers hug* welcome to the forums :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Mkay well i love and i mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE to Roleplay, i sleep in diapers and a red/black flame onzie (coloured by me and sewn by mommy) and i HATE people who judge others for being different EG Bi/Homosexual, infantalist...ummm not much else to say really, five foot two inches tall (or there abouts) and 58kgs, black hair and was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, Diplegia and Cerebal Palsy at birth, another thing i love to do is play XBOX! but thats like most teen boys OH AND I LOVE THE POWER RANGERS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That's my brother well not biologicly but we feell we are brothers because we love alot of the same things. :hugs: I also have Hydrocephalus, Opticnerve atrophy, and Cerebal Palsy.

Mitsukuni619

Moderated
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur,
i feel welcome already! and everyone is welcome to add me as a friend, no requests will be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.