Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
While doing a few internet searches i came across this site. Its all in Japanese but click around the the different links and you will find some excellent clothing.
http://www.omupan.com/

I'll have to check this out later while on Google Chrome, it should be able to translate the pages, well at least enough to get the gist.

I find it interesting that the page names are in English.

BoundCoder said:
I find it interesting that the page names are in English.

I thought website links had to be in English because it's used globally so people can communicate, kind of like how every site uses http to communicate

CookieMonstah said:
I thought website links had to be in English because it's used globally so people can communicate, kind of like how every site uses http to communicate

No.... originally, URIs were limited to ASCII, and therefore had to use the Roman alphabet, which isn't limited to English per se. However, the Internationalised Resource Identifier has been around for about ten years, and that supports Unicode, which includes ideographs like Japanese Kanjii. So, it is an interesting question as to why it's in English. Possibly, the site is old enough that it predates IRI - the layout is pretty unsophisticated.

To time the start of the Internet service in Japan, without being known practice of case and only ASCII the description of the URL, there were also people who make a website.For example, my classmates was also the same thing.Then after a while, when the convention of the Internet is gradually known little by little, now it is also used modern techniques.Now there are many in the blog service that can be used free of charge Japan, people are not able to struggle to create homemade website.

Very good

Too bad the side bar doesn't translate, I'm assuming it is an image for the buttons.

Akastus said:
No.... originally, URIs were limited to ASCII, and therefore had to use the Roman alphabet, which isn't limited to English per se. However, the Internationalised Resource Identifier has been around for about ten years, and that supports Unicode, which includes ideographs like Japanese Kanjii.

How do you know this Sh--?!

:D

Little2Roo said:
How do you know this Sh--?!

:D

Above average interest in computers. But you can work it out from first principles. The PC, the Internet and the World Wide Web were all created in the West, and spread East, so it's entirely predictable that they would start out supporting only Western character sets, and that Eastern ones would eventually be added, once there was enough demand for them.

If you're at all familiar with just how many different characters there are in written Chinese and Japanese, you can understand why it took a while before the full character sets were supported.

thingywhat said:
To add to this, characters used to be limited to a single byte, so that meant there could only be 255 unique ones.
Japanese has four "alphabets", two of them have around fifty characters, one of them is English lettering, and the last is some ~4000 Kanji.

There was no way that was going to fit without creating new standards. So they did just that--and now there are a ton of them, but they are all a hassle to use compared to the original 255, so those are still widely used.

How DO you enter Kanji into a computer anyway? The only way I can imagine is either manually selecting them with a mouse, or using some form of OCR or stylus, both of which are cumbersome. A keyboard would be out of the question unless you restricted yourself to a tiny subset of the available characters (or it was gigantic).

It always seemed to em that Japan has a larger than normal market of AB stuff. I can't tell if it's because there are more AB's there or its because Japan is more accepting of fetishes but it brings me back to my younger days where it seemed like Japan got everything cool you know cept for freedom _murica_cant_hear_you_over_their_freedom__by_destinysreward-d8flm4d.jpg

blablafreckenlover said:
Japan got everything cool you know cept for freedom View attachment 24954

Bit off topic, but seeimg this I couldn't help but think of and post this ;)
[video=youtube_share;40XspbWmTbA]http://youtu.be/40XspbWmTbA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back