Japanese Learning Blog Week 20 - I Miss Being Well

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Greetings, lovely littles and diapered delinquents. Hope you're all having an awesome day.

I have done bugger all studying this week because I'm still sick. Got no money for medicine so I'm pretty much just trying to ride this out. I'm feeling better today so hopefully I can get back to studying next week. Also, cleaning. Seriously, the house is a mess. Everyone in the house is sick with no energy to vacuum. Not to mention we haven't had water for the past two days so that means no moping or doing dishes either.

I had to boil pool water today to wash the mountain of dishes that had piled up (turns out we use a lot in just two days). Water issues happen quite often in our area so, no, this is not the first time I've done this. Should I be worried about chemicals? I dunno, probably. These water shortages are so common we've gotten into the habit of storing bottles of drinking water around the house. We once went a week without water. They literally had water trucks driving around the neighbourhood for folks to fill up bottles and buckets with.

I have to go make dinner for everyone now. Uuuuurgh. Don't wanna.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Hope for a speedy recovery!
And some clean drinking water.

• Love
Reactions: HappyPixels
HappyPixels said:
Greetings, lovely littles and diapered delinquents. Hope you're all having an awesome day.

I have done bugger all studying this week because I'm still sick. Got no money for medicine so I'm pretty much just trying to ride this out. I'm feeling better today so hopefully I can get back to studying next week. Also, cleaning. Seriously, the house is a mess. Everyone in the house is sick with no energy to vacuum. Not to mention we haven't had water for the past two days so that means no moping or doing dishes either.

I had to boil pool water today to wash the mountain of dishes that had piled up (turns out we use a lot in just two days). Water issues happen quite often in our area so, no, this is not the first time I've done this. Should I be worried about chemicals? I dunno, probably. These water shortages are so common we've gotten into the habit of storing bottles of drinking water around the house. We once went a week without water. They literally had water trucks driving around the neighbourhood for folks to fill up bottles and buckets with.

I have to go make dinner for everyone now. Uuuuurgh. Don't wanna.
be very careful about chlorine being released into the air when boiling the water. It should be safe for washing dishes but id be very worried about chlorine and pool shock fumes.

Reactions: HappyPixels
Back