Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've been looking everywhere for some, but the sites I went too they were mostly out of stock, so does anyone know where to get some, or anywhere I can get some custom made?

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try airoliver (dot) de I think they have them. They are in Germany, but I know they are very trustworthy and discreet. Have ordered there myself several times. Hope it helps a little.

I looked it up before posting. Here is a link:
h$$p:// www (dot) saveexpress (dot) de/save/index.php?list=9977

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Thanks ^^ but...I don't know how to read german? LOL

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hmm...I'm not sure, but I'll take a look around and see what I can dig up, friend :}

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Their site is somewhat self explanatory and partially english. Just go and see, otherwise I can help you....

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Oh and by Japanese, do you mean covered in Japanese symbols, cute characters, or...?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh and by Japanese, do you mean covered in Japanese symbols, cute characters, or...?

I think she means the style of japanese diaper cover things...Where they have like the ribbon thing that holds them up and all that

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
The best site out there is Omutsu & Pants it's all in Japanese 'n you hafta figure out the exchange rate on your own, but they've got tons of what I think you're looking for!

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The best site out there is Omutsu & Pants it's all in Japanese 'n you hafta figure out the exchange rate on your own, but they've got tons of what I think you're looking for!

Wow, those are really cute! But, since I don't read japanese I can't tell anything like sizing or nuthing >.<

M

Mako

I'd be interested in this too if anyone can find a good place to order them.
I've had a thing for the type of covers for a long time since one of my some of the first diaper art I was exposed to was the "Balance of Gemini" doujin o.o!

Wow, those are really cute! But, since I don't read japanese I can't tell anything like sizing or nuthing >.<
Firefox translation of the sizes says they're adults. Man they're cute.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Sometimes I see them come up on ebay. Don't make the mistake of getting the chinese ones, they look like less quality.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I'd be interested in this too if anyone can find a good place to order them.
I've had a thing for the type of covers for a long time since one of my some of the first diaper art I was exposed to was the "Balance of Gemini" doujin o.o!

Firefox translation of the sizes says they're adults. Man they're cute.

Yeah, the stuff on that site is adorable...shame though that it's friggin expensive as hell (the diaper cover I think we're all looking at costs a whopping ~$85 though right now it looks to be on sale for ~$51). Still, like you I've always wanted one of those Japanese style diaper covers ever since reading that same doujin (though holy **** I wish I'd never read that thing...to anyone who ever happens across it, I will warn you now: There are things in life that you cannot unsee. Also, if you're a Tenchi Muyo fan you will never be able to look at Sammi the same way ever again). And they actually have those super-short romper dresses from the M2 diaper art which are another odd item I've been wanting for awhile but haven't ever been able to find. And they look to be high quality items, which is rare with AB clothes. Anyone know if they ship to the US? It may be expensive, but I'm very tempted to buy.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi!

You're absolutely right. O&P's stuff is utterly of the highest quality. But more than that...the cottons and vinyls they use are different somehow. A feel and weight that I've simply never experienced here in the US.

I was one of the lucky few who bought their dresses and diaper covers during the 2 years (3 years ago) that they were shipping overseas. And when Ecto says there are things that can't be unseen, that can't be more true. O&P spoiled me forever. Tremendously expensive (shipping sometimes was almost as much as the items themselves), but wow...just awesome. It was a sad day when they stopped shipping to anywhere other than Japan.

The US desperately needs a manufacturer that can build clothes for us at O&P's level of quality. They'd make a killing.

Yeah, the stuff on that site is adorable...shame though that it's friggin expensive as hell (the diaper cover I think we're all looking at costs a whopping ~$85 though right now it looks to be on sale for ~$51). Still, like you I've always wanted one of those Japanese style diaper covers ever since reading that same doujin (though holy **** I wish I'd never read that thing...to anyone who ever happens across it, I will warn you now: There are things in life that you cannot unsee. Also, if you're a Tenchi Muyo fan you will never be able to look at Sammi the same way ever again). And they actually have those super-short romper dresses from the M2 diaper art which are another odd item I've been wanting for awhile but haven't ever been able to find. And they look to be high quality items, which is rare with AB clothes. Anyone know if they ship to the US? It may be expensive, but I'm very tempted to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.