Jail Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Hi, I don't know if this topic was made yet, but I was just wondering - how would it work if you were incontinent and ended up in jail for some reason, particularly for a long period of time. I've never been to jail in my life, and don't intend on it, but I was really curious how that would work.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Good thread idea Kat, i've been wondering the same thing.

B

Butterfly Mage

Fortunately, I work in law enforcement so I can answer that question for you. When someone is arrested, they are also medically screened in order to determine their medical needs (we don't want people going into insulin shock just because they're arrested for petty theft, for instance). I haven't seen any cases yet of actual incontinent detainees, but I do know that there is a medical staff at Central Booking whose job is to make sure that a detainee's medical needs are met.

The majority of medical problems encountered at Central Booking are AIDS-related (due to the extensive drug addiction problem in my city of residence), mental health (detainees going off their meds and then getting arrested for assault or trespassing), or chronic illnesses such as diabetis and asthma.

People with blood diseases (such as AIDS and Hep-C) are housed seperately from other defendants prior to being seen by a commissioner or judge.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
From what I've heard... in jail you get diapers. Apparently fecal incontinence is quite prevalent in some jails b/c of the numerous occurances of anal rape and sodomy that occur on an almost daily basis.

Get somethin large rammed up there enough times and it will have an effect.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i have wondered this as well

hmm looking forward to the answers...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Getting it in the butt causes diarhea immediately after, but not an incontinent situation. If you were torn, you would need to be hospitalized and sewn back up. After that, I don't know. Of course, fecal incontinence can be a complication of AIDS, as can cancer, etc. I think if I had to go to prison, I would fake incontinence because I can't pee in front of others, and maybe it would get me away from the rest of the dangerous population. I believe they also house homosexuals together, as well as AIDS patients.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Getting it in the butt causes diarhea immediately after, but not an incontinent situation.
I'm talking about taking it in the rear on a pretty much daily basis... if you watch some of these "Inside Prison" TV shows they discuss sodomy quite in depth. It does happen a lot... especially in large prisons... whether the participants be gay or otherwise inclined.

Apparently after some time the muscles of the anus become so stretched that they cannot close completely anymore... causing varying degrees of leakage.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm talking about taking it in the rear on a pretty much daily basis... if you watch some of these "Inside Prison" TV shows they discuss sodomy quite in depth. It does happen a lot... especially in large prisons... whether the participants be gay or otherwise inclined.

Apparently after some time the muscles of the anus become so stretched that they cannot close completely anymore... causing varying degrees of leakage.
:eek: That's horrible....Unless you want that I guess.

From what I've heard... in jail you get diapers. Apparently fecal incontinence is quite prevalent in some jails b/c of the numerous occurances of anal rape and sodomy that occur on an almost daily basis.

Get somethin large rammed up there enough times and it will have an effect.
So you get diapers then? ... Wow, just wondering as well - what your new roommates would think, lol :rolleyes:. It would be a LOT harder to hide it in jail IMO.

Fortunately, I work in law enforcement so I can answer that question for you. When someone is arrested, they are also medically screened in order to determine their medical needs (we don't want people going into insulin shock just because they're arrested for petty theft, for instance). I haven't seen any cases yet of actual incontinent detainees, but I do know that there is a medical staff at Central Booking whose job is to make sure that a detainee's medical needs are met.

The majority of medical problems encountered at Central Booking are AIDS-related (due to the extensive drug addiction problem in my city of residence), mental health (detainees going off their meds and then getting arrested for assault or trespassing), or chronic illnesses such as diabetis and asthma.

People with blood diseases (such as AIDS and Hep-C) are housed seperately from other defendants prior to being seen by a commissioner or judge.
Wow, that's a lot of info. :smile1:. So the medical staff would give you what you needed then?

Just curious as well - how would the situation be affected depending on the level of incontinence and the level of security for the prison itself?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Honestly between the cases of sodomy, prisoners urinating/defecating on guards and other prisoners, and prisoners trying to drown themselves in the toilets I'm suprised they aren't all put in diapers from day 1.

Cruel and unusual... meh... IMHO it would enhance everyone's safety. Use velcro cloth diapers with locking plastic pants... unlock the pants and provide clean diapers at regular intervals. Would probably solve a lot of behavioral problems.

xdanqx

Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't know what they do for people in jail with incontinence, I would assume as with what Butterfly Mage said is that they would handle it professionally and provide diapers, though I'm sure you'd get tormented by the other inmates.

But as for this

I know a little more. Yes from repeated damage to the muscles that hold everything in it can cause fecal incontinence but if you have repeated or even daily anal intercourse and you take care not to cause any major tears in the tissue you won't lose muscle strength or become too lose and start to leak.

Role
Diaper Lover
Getting it in the butt causes diarhea immediately after, but not an incontinent situation.
EVERY TIME?

Well it is decided then, women only. :p Good thing they are pretty.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Butterfly Mage is pretty much right-on with his assessment!

I work daily in a detention center in a north-eastern county of Maryland, and he's pretty much right on the spot according to what I've seen. Incontinence is a rarely-experienced ailment, but it's still a potentially embarassing and unhealthy ailment nonetheless, which means that fellow inmates would be at the risk of being exposed to urine or fecal matter, which also carry any other volatile diseases. Somebody medically proven to suffer from incontinence would likely spend their time in medical isolation to ensure their own medical safety and privacy, their social safety (because fellow inmates won't likely be so forgiving), and the medical safety of their fellow inmates. I know that this is the case for inmates who are elderly, as well -- their frailty suggests that they remain in a separate area to keep them from experiencing any unfavorable interactions with fellow inmates.

I'm of a mind to believe that this whole idea of people in jail being given diapers is just glorified fiction. Inmates aren't allowed to have anything but specific kinds of clothing, and the material on absorbent undergarments could potentially be used for any number of undesirable actions in jail (including, but not limited to, harming other inmates by suffocation, hiding disallowed objects, or bearing chemicals or a mixture of chemicals) potentially harmful to other inmates). If they get diapers, I imagine it would be in medical isolation. Otherwise, what you hear (or even see) are probably just rumors or special circumstances, to my knowledge.

I know that in the case of anybody who's just too lazy to use the bathroom except in their own clothing, they're responsible for cleaning it up and taking care of it. They won't promote someone being lazy and answer to their every beck-and-call. There needs to be medical documentation that approves the presence of incontinence before any other action is taken.

Last edited:
Role
Incontinent
Being incontinent on both ends, I've often wondered this same thing. Not that I have ever considered doing anything to be placed into custody, but things have crossed my mind such as this. My wife always mentions the fact that if I were ever involved in an accident and it was my fault, because I have to take morphine, I could be arrested for driving under the influence. I'm glad you brought this up. It's been very informative. Now I know I can still get my diapers if I ever decide to do something illegal!!! LOL

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Honestly between the cases of sodomy, prisoners urinating/defecating on guards and other prisoners, and prisoners trying to drown themselves in the toilets I'm suprised they aren't all put in diapers from day 1.

Cruel and unusual... meh... IMHO it would enhance everyone's safety. Use velcro cloth diapers with locking plastic pants... unlock the pants and provide clean diapers at regular intervals. Would probably solve a lot of behavioral problems.
They're criminals.....they'd just destroy them....And it'd probably be much more expensive. Plus a huge human rights scandal....There's always someone whod go to some tribunal or something thinking they're doing holy justice.....But ya, if it could work, I think that would solve a lot of things.

I know a little more. Yes from repeated damage to the muscles that hold everything in it can cause fecal incontinence but if you have repeated or even daily anal intercourse and you take care not to cause any major tears in the tissue you won't lose muscle strength or become too lose and start to leak.
I think the problem is mostly the rape part - if you're being raped, you can't really ensure anyone will take care not to tear something....

I'm of a mind to believe that this whole idea of people in jail being given diapers is just glorified fiction. Inmates aren't allowed to have anything but specific kinds of clothing, and the material on absorbent undergarments could potentially be used for any number of undesirable actions in jail (including, but not limited to, harming other inmates by suffocation, hiding disallowed objects, or bearing chemicals or a mixture of chemicals) potentially harmful to other inmates). If they get diapers, I imagine it would be in medical isolation. Otherwise, what you hear (or even see) are probably just rumors or special circumstances, to my knowledge.
Yeah, I can see the suffocation issue there. But if they have a medically proven history, you're saying they would be like in solitary confinement or something?

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent

That would be nice

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, most of the stuff you hear about alot of jails is nothing but glorified fiction itself. The motto of most correctional facilities is keeping the inmates healthy, and providing for their medical needs. And yea, sure, alot of that stuff could happen if they had diapers, but I've seen people go pretty MacGuyver on stuff the jail provides for hygene alone. And yes, I've been to jail to know this. And in the one impaticular I was in, they would supply to an inmates need, unless he/she abuses that need (like diapers) they would most probably move the inmate to the medical wing where they would be housed single cell, with the diaper on like normal, but without alot of the extra things inmates are allowed to have. But I can almost guarantee you, if there was an inmate wearing diapers where I was at, its probably for good reason and they wouldn't want anything to happen. Because having an incontinant problem and not having a safety net while trying to keep to yourself is far worse than people knowing you have diapers. So I believe someone in possession would try and safeguard them. Also, I doubt the facility would give them more than one diaper at a time anyway. They wouldn't change them, but it'd be like changing out, do it in your cell while staff waits outside.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Also, I doubt the facility would give them more than one diaper at a time anyway. They wouldn't change them, but it'd be like changing out, do it in your cell while staff waits outside.
Good insight.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
If I ever go to jail.
I am getting the biggest baddest guy there.
...... And I am going to be his Baby. :p For lack of a better word.

Status
Not open for further replies.