Jackson has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I really liked his music... It's tragic that all the good people of our age seem to be dying.

Rest in Peace.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
...ಠ_ಠ

How many threads do we need? Use the Search function. Seriously. Or just look at the Off-topic section.

:mad:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Well then, for this one time, I'll let it slide :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
ferrah fawcett died and went to heaven. so god said she could have one wish and she asked for all the chidren to be safe....... .......so god killed michael jackson

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
He was a drug user. Let him have the death of a drug user, in my opinion. He got what he had been asking for, in doing drugs. It was his fault. Therefore, he, in my opinion, deserves shame and nothing but. At least, that's how I feel. He brought it upon himself.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Do you have to make fun of him in every thread? We know you hate him. Thank you for repeating it over and over.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Huh... I didn't make fun of him. Making fun of him would be saying that "he's a freak he has a melty face" or something of that sort. Or, heck, I could have just simply posted one of the many text messages I, and the rest of the general population of America, and possibly the world, recieved, mocking his death (Like Cupcake took the liberty of doing). Instead, I simply stated how I felt about the newest news (Which I didn't know in the last thread when I posted.) And, I guess if this is signifigant enough for there to be a million threads, I'll just pick one to post my latest opinion in based on the latest news.

But yes. Either way, I respect your opinion and you in general, Point Blanch. I wish no quarrel upon us, and for that sake, I shall henceforth attempt to avoid these sorts of threads. Deal?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am not respectable! Hooah!

But I don't like to see things being repeated over and over, especially with him being all over the news lately. And I don't need it in my internets!

But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.