Ive started to put stuff in my BabyGirl's drinks to help her go potty.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I Started to put stuff in her drinks to help her go potty. She needs that stuff because she does have issues. I mainly use mineral powder and it works like a charm. I like to do it and it makes me feel like a good caregiver. But I do feel bad for doing, am I doing the wrong thing or not. She doesn't mind it but doesn't hate it. Also I started to give her bottled enemas and that works well again She doesn't mind them but again I feel weird about it but I like doing it.

Reactions: Littlwelu and medfet878
It's recommended that she doesn't rely on laxatives, for she'll end up needing them to go.

Thou canst suggest her to increase fiber intake in her diet, two salads every day and a banana with each big meal (lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner, for example, up to three).

She won't only feel more comfortable going, but she will also have more to release and, if she suffers from constipation, I'm sure she'll feel and enjoy it.

At least, that's my own experience 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony and medfet878
Hemix said:
It's recommended that she doesn't rely on laxatives, for she'll end up needing them to go.

Thou canst suggest her to increase fiber intake in her diet, two salads every day and a banana with each big meal (lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner, for example, up to three).

She won't only feel more comfortable going, but she will also have more to release and, if she suffers from constipation, I'm sure she'll feel and enjoy it.

At least, that's my own experience 😊
Tried that similar stuff didn't help. It more of how the poop can not come out of her butt so.

Reactions: medfet878
DaddyGlaceon said:
But I do feel bad for doing, am I doing the wrong thing or not. She doesn't mind it but doesn't hate it. Also I started to give her bottled enemas and that works well again She doesn't mind them but again I feel weird about it but I like doing it.
Why do you feel bad or weird about these things? Apologies for the awkward question but I'm maybe not fully understanding the context. You're both consenting sexual partners, right? ...

Ask her if she’s ok with it and make sure she’s ok with losing her bladder

DaddyGlaceon said:
Tried that similar stuff didn't help. It more of how the poop can not come out of her butt so.
There are special supplements she can include, like magnesium and Plantago ovata (this one worked incredibly well for me).

How often does she do exercise?

YakuiAndOzoi said:
Why do you feel bad or weird about these things? Apologies for the awkward question but I'm maybe not fully understanding the context. You're both consenting sexual partners, right? ...
Yeah I have social issues with understanding people. I think more with facts than emotions. I do things and I think it's the right thing based on the data. But I don't know based on what people say.

Back