I've spotted an AB room ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was strolling through a interior design website seeking inspiration for a mezzanine. And I came across this picture,

first I thought "wow this is beautiful, I would like to have a room like that!". And then I noticed something about the crib: it's seem way too big for an infant or a baby. Yet it has bars and a small baby mobile, and the presence of a staircase is not safe for a young child anyway.
So, i must imagine things, but i wonder if it's a potential AB room on an average website? :laugh:

(plz click to enlarge)
mezza-room.jpg

Awesome I would love that room for myself.

KryanAshford said:
Awesome I would love that room for myself.

Me too. I'd have it hidden behind a door disguised as a bookshelf.

YoungYoshi said:

I would so like to have a room like that, probably like that too.

Last edited:
YoungYoshi said:

Great idea but would you have to move the bookcase everytime you had guests. You Could disguise it as another part of the wall but what about the door knob/ handle?

The crib does seem rather large, but I noticed at the top of the stairs there appears to be possibly another bed? So maybe it's a room for a baby and an older sibling?

Honestly, it looks to me like it's a normal size crib, I don't know why you'd think it's bigger.

The room is quite nice though, wouldn't mind having it as my room, the problem is I couldn't hide it.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

jealousy intensifies.

KimbaStarshine said:
So maybe it's a room for a baby and an older sibling?

This was my thought when I first looked at the picture.

It is an interesting arrangement.

I think the crib looks big because it's near what is probably a small child's table and chair. The tiny table creates an optical illusion, making the crib look adult sized.

dogboy said:
I think the crib looks big because it's near what is probably a small child's table and chair. The tiny table creates an optical illusion, making the crib look adult sized.

Agreed. I think it's a toddler-sized crib. This is a room for two kids, one a bit older than the other.

Nice, I like it.

I been thinking of how I could do this in my room
https%3A%2F%2F67.media.tumblr.com%2F9ba2db993edefbdbe458c574940b501c%2Ftumblr_njr2qwtd2T1rmvxb5o.jpg

My own personal Narnia.

Hee, hee

sisi said:

Nice, I like it.

View attachment 26385

My own personal Narnia.

Hee, hee

I never cared for the Narnia series, but I like the idea.

ok I'm ready to move in :2thumbsup:

I remember seeing a photo of this nursery somewhere on Fetlife. So I'm assuming that this nursery belongs to some ABDL who's on the site. Looks pretty cool. =)

It's likely to be the camera lens as wide angle lens do this. Also they are probably planning ahead for when the baby gets bigger. Having said that it would be nice to have.

neaendr said:
I was strolling through a interior design website seeking inspiration for a mezzanine. And I came across this picture,

first I thought "wow this is beautiful, I would like to have a room like that!". And then I noticed something about the crib: it's seem way too big for an infant or a baby. Yet it has bars and a small baby mobile, and the presence of a staircase is not safe for a young child anyway.
So, i must imagine things, but i wonder if it's a potential AB room on an average website? :laugh:

(plz click to enlarge)
View attachment 26378

oooh!!! I'm totally addicted to looking at mezzanine ideas, omg, this is awesome!!

*sitting on my knees, hands together, praying like I used to do as a kid: please-please-dear-God-if-you-give-me-a-'bleep'load-of-money-I-promise-to-be-good-and-never-swear-again-amen*

sisi said:

Nice, I like it.

View attachment 26385

My own personal Narnia.

Hee, hee

Great idea, it Could disguise my nursery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back