I’ve returned...

Brett3

Toddling around the net...
Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hi There,

I’m Brett. Although a couple of you might know me by a former alias I used throughout the 90s as a young TB. At that time I found one of the first TB only support groups using a now defunct mailing list service and tireless worked to put together one of the largest ABDL story archives on the internet. Both were major challenges. No longer being a teen and having demands of college life, I left that life and most of the ABDL space in the early 2000’s to focus on “adulting” activities as a hyper active man child.

I’m sure I can relate with most everybody’s experience here. I have been on the ABDL scene, off/on, for over 25 years. I was one of the original TBs on the internet when literally the only website we had was DPF. It was confusing, a struggle, and at times very creepy (sadly, I doubt there are any TBs out here which were never once creeped out by someone). However, in general this is a safe, harmless activity if you use just a little bit of common sense.

My little space is somewhere around a potty training 3-4 year-old boy. Which I know puts me behind on the potty chart, but I ain’t leaving diapers anytime soon. I just really appreciate the innocence and curiosity of that age. It’s magical. I like to unwind in my playroom where I have a large assortment of Legos, Amiibos, play clothes, and one of the loudest most crinkly bedsheets known to mankind.

I’m just looking for someone to chat/game with online. Very big Nintendo and Lego fanboy.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hello and welcome! Ahhh the internet in the mid 90s. Back in 1994-1995 I was about 13 years old and had a 14.4k dial up modem and would connect to BBS's, eventually my sister and I convinced my mother to get us an internet connection, it was amazing.

I can't imagine what the ABDL world was like back then, did they (internet) even have forums?

I have a switch and love playing it!!

Welcome to ADISC!!!!

PampersboyLondon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back to the online world, I know what you mean about DPF back in the day I used to frequent that site as a young TB looking for acceptance and friends.

I like ADISC for its community feel and good cross section of posters