Ive Noticed a change in my friend|Is it true/ has he become incon/he wears diapers and he doesnt even care/potentialm B/DL??

Is he wearing

• Yes, he tried it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hes incontinent

• yes i know a RL B/DL

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Today at school i noticed My friend, Stuart, pants look more bulkier than usual and this was strange to me, because i was standing next to a potential DL. all through the day i thought questions:
Is he incon?
Is he a B/DL
Did he try wearing diapers to school?
Will he get caught?[because i heard some screaming, it was the n00b daniel.]
Does he have a homelife?
What kinda diaper is he wearing.
they looked thick
He was pulling his shirt down and he never does it.
his crotch got bigger throughout the day.
But he acted normal.
i was look ing at his crotch and i forced myself to look up.
i even said the word ADISC during break
he was wearing tight pants so i can tell.
i heard no crinkle, but a slight hint of piss on him.
anyone has a second fact or opinion?
Yes i have known him for a long time

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well we haven't seen him, so we don't know...But if you think so, then try doing more hints than ADISC...Or just straight out ask him...

D

daria7483

What???

Okay, without knowing this guy, we have no way of knowing whether he was wearing and why he was if he was. But if I were you I think I'd refrain from saying anything. There are too many risks here, and from what you said it sounds like he really didn't want anyone to notice. And if it does turn out that he's DL/TB, so what? Do you think he's going to want to hang out with you in diapers like all the perverted fantasy stories on a certain website we don't mention around here?

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Today at school i noticed My friend, Stuart, pants look more bulkier than usual and this was strange to me, because i was standing next to a potential DL. all through the day i thought questions:
Is he incon?
Is he a B/DL
Did he try wearing diapers to school?
Does he have a homelife?
What kinda diaper is he wearing.
they looked thick
He was pulling his shirt down and he never does it.
his crotch got bigger throughout the day.
But he acted normal.
i was look ing at his crotch and i forced myself to look up.
i even said the word ADISC during break
he was wearing tight pants so i can tell.
i heard no crinkle, but a slight hint of piss on him.
anyone has a second fact or opinion?
Yes i have known him for a long time
Well it really doesn't matter what we think, but obviously you think so, from all the points you mentioned. He could be wearing a diaper, but maybe it's just your imagination wanting you to think he's wearing a diaper so you have a RL diaper-friend.

And if it does turn out that he's DL/TB, so what? Do you think he's going to want to hang out with you in diapers like all the perverted fantasy stories on a certain website we don't mention around here?
Well I can understand the point though...There's more than just the "perverted fantasy stories" you're talking about. It's always nice to know there are actually real people who are like us so we don't feel so alone...I mean, I'm sure you're all real, but it isn't really a comfort because we can't see each other for ourselves.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Quote removed, post deleted.
...annnnd...How is this supposed to help us?

It's not like we can judge for ourselves. Personally I'd back off...Throw out a few ABDL terms if you like to see if he catchs on - even then he may not tell you, even if he knows what you both are. If's he's actually incontinent, bringing that up could be such an insult and really cruel actually...He's obviously trying to hide it, so pretend like you don't notice. And remember what your mommy used to tell you: "Don't stare".

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ill try to make a 10Min video of him on youtube

That is freaking weird...You are obsessing over this WAY too much...Forget what I said earlier, how about you just forget about it...Would you want someone obsessing over you like this if they thought you were wearing diapers? I don't know how you'd feel about someone posting about you on some diaper forum, and making videos about them...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Bloody hell! Calm down.
First, we don't know him so we can't say.
Second, Making a video of him and putting it on youtube is just way OTT, creepy and perverted espcailly if you are gonna film the crotch area.

If your so eager to find out why not just ask him.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread closed ether.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Umm... just FYI.

Filming someone without their express written consent... then posting it online (especially minors) can get you into a lot of trouble.

It sounds like you lost your sanity in the middle of a Deeker story somewhere.

Also... what if your "friend" has developed continence problems recently?

That is a really private part of someone's life. Most people are very embarassed when it comes to discussing it... and just asking him outright is likely to produce a negative reaction.

If you do want to ask... try being kind and sensitive.

Begin by asking him if everything is ok... say you've noticed that he has been acting a bit strangely recently... offer your assistance... a friendly ear... (or a "shoulder to cry on") if he needs someone to talk to.

If he has a legitimate reason to be wearing protection and feels he can trust you then odds are he will let you know.

If he's fine and there is nothing wrong at all... you'll find out soon enough.

If he is a DL who has been wearing diapers to school for a kick... then you'll probably be able to tell when he panics and tries to come up with a realistic story so he doesn't get caught.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Also, just so you know...It doesn't matter if you're still 14, if it does get you in trouble, it will still have the same consequences...That is just wrong, I'm sorry...Making a video alone, you're looking at stalking and posting videos of them without their consent...

E

Error404

You're going WAY to far. I'd back off before this gets dangerous...

Whether he is or not, isn't the issue now, it's more the fact that you seem willing to stalk him to find out. If you really wanna know so bad, go ahead and ask him, risking your friendship in the process.

Role
Incontinent
Dude. You can get into huge trouble for filiming someone without their consent. Also, Stalking is a pretty serious charge and carries a pretty hefty sentance. Personally, I would press charges if I found out someone was stalking and filming me without my consent just to find out if I was wearing a diaper. Just drop it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Personally, I would press charges if I found out someone was stalking and filming me without my consent just to find out if I was wearing a diaper. Just drop it.
There we have it... the whole thread summed up in one post... straight from the horses mouth so to speak. (Not calling you a horse Jen) LOL

I don't think that this can be emphasized enough... just let the matter drop dude.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, I agree with everyone else- your going quite overboard with this..

Even if he is wearing a diaper, don't film him and put it on Youtube.. not only can that potentially get you into a load of trouble, but you risk losing a good friend in the process. Surely this isn't worth that? it wouldn't be to me..

Now to answer your OP: I does sound like he could be wearing a diaper according to what you have posted about it. Being a diaper wearer yourself, I'm sure your ability to spot diapers on others are good, but still, don't bring this up with him.. Again, you risk your friendship and your friend's dignity. You can drop hints about *b/dlism if you want, but I wouldn't recommend that because if he isn't one and he finds out what you are talking about he may think your wierd- so your plan will backfire on you in other words.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Stop trying to stalk this person. Even if he is wearing diapers which I rather doubt it is none of your business. You are basically stalking this person at this point. We do not tolerate stalking on this forum. Do not post a video of this person and do not give out any more information about him. It is not for you to decide to give out his information. I would strongly recommend dropping this completely.

Several posts in this thread have been removed due to privacy violations (also posts quoting the violation has been removed as i don't have post editing power).

I'm closing this thread due to it being in serious danger of violating others privacy. Discussing what to do with someone you suspect of being a AB/DL is alright... starting to reveal that persons information and stalking them is not ok.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Also i would just like to note folks that if you come across situations like this to please use the report post feature. While the mods etc will catch most things like this on occasion things can be missed and also by reporting then its going to be the first thing a mod sees when we log onto the forums and thus get taken care of sooner.

Like i'm a chat mod, but if a post is reported I will take a look at it and take care of any pressing needs (like removing personal info) until a forum mod can make a final decision.

Heres the link to Charlie_F's excellent post about the report post feature.
Report Post Information

Status
Not open for further replies.