I've got some diapers that I want rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey all...

I've got a couple of un-opened packs of Kendall Wings diapers left at home (size medium). They're decent... definately better than Depends or a store-brand... but I want them gone so I have room for something else.

They have 3 tapes per side... and a little yellow wetness indicator... they come in unmarked clear plastic bags. To get them you have to order a whole case... which I did... but now I've got too many.

Does anyone want them? I can put them in a plain brown box and ship them to you for free. Within the US only ofcourse.

Just let me know.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
DIAPERS FOR FREEEE!!!! That's a great chance not to miss for all the American ADISCers...

This makes me think that I'm quite in the same situation as you, since I've got many diapers I bought just for giving them a try and found out I prefer other brands - not that they're bad brands, quite the opposite, but of course everyone has a differently shaped body and tends to be more comfortable with one brand instead of another.

Thus, I hereby candidate to become the official free-diaper provider for the first ADISC european meeting - if there'll ever be one :D. After all in my introduction I said
FREE DIAPERS FOR EVERYONE.... and let's get the party started! :D:D
:tongueout:

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wait are you serious?! If you are then I'd be totally happy to take them off your hands for you!!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Sure if ya dont mind sending em to me, PM me for address

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I think I've got 2 packs left... if I do I'll split them between the two of you... PM me your addresses...

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'll take some,
If you don't mind.
If you already gave them away, don't worry about it then.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
you are in luck Hexaod... I have 3 packs left... so you'll get one too... just need your addy...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Aww man I wanted to try them would anyone be willing to split a pack with me?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Do you think you could send half my pack to my big brother Kenshin?

F

FullMetal

Aww man I wanted to try them would anyone be willing to split a pack with me?
lol this isn't like going to AppleBee's and splitting an entree :)

But anyway, I have too many diapers myself...taking more would just not be the smartest of things. I have never tried those before, sounds tempting. To all of you who really want diapers but are too embarrassed to go to the store or can't, you should take him up on that deal. Maybe he could send them when your parents are out for like two days.

FullMetal

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I want some of any of you are kind enough to split any from the package.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Sorry boys... I'm not opening the packages and splitting them up. I'm paying for shipping... which should be more than enough for anyone.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I could have used them. My supply is running very short. But I'm sure there are others that deserve them more than I do (whether it's harder for them to get diapers or whatever other reason), so it's okay. :smile:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats really generous! I should have thought of doing this, I threw out tons a bit ago. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.