• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I've got ~6-7 Abena X-Plus Mediums that I would like to donate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How should I go about donating ~6-7 abena x-plus mediums here? I would keep em myself, but I'm in the middle of a move (room swapping) and I can't risk having them found. How should i go about this? I would like to offer them to people who can't normally get high quality diapers, so yea. Someone, preferably an Admin/Mod, think they could give me some insight on this?

Anyone interested? Any guidelines I need to follow to do something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The big issue you may have is in maintaining your complete privacy or the person's privacy to whom you are sending the Abenas. Someone has to give up an address, and with the number of younger members, I would certainly refuse to send to any of them (just to further protect the minors on this site.) The best recommendation I would have is to find a place you could stash them until your move is complete. Is there a locker or a car or something in which you may hide them?

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
The big issue you may have is in maintaining your complete privacy or the person's privacy to whom you are sending the Abenas. Someone has to give up an address, and with the number of younger members, I would certainly refuse to send to any of them (just to further protect the minors on this site.) The best recommendation I would have is to find a place you could stash them until your move is complete. Is there a locker or a car or something in which you may hide them?
Maybe he should just look at someone in his area and try a physical hand-off? Or invest in completely anonymous packaging.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I can take those off your hands for ya = P

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I too think Lizzie would enjoy them. I sent her some Kendall Wings last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.