I've found

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well after several diapers I've found the diaper I like and will use. After many trials. And the winner is .... Tranquility plastic backed all thru the night. They are absorbent. And excellent at making not feel wet. I'm sitting in a soaking wet diaper right now ,but I barely feel wet

Reactions: Angelapinks, Raven801, Chrissie and 4 others

Newguy1223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Twinmom said:
Well after several diapers I've found the diaper I like and will use. After many trials. And the winner is .... Tranquility plastic backed all thru the night. They are absorbent. And excellent at making not feel wet. I'm sitting in a soaking wet diaper right now ,but I barely feel wet
I'm happy you found something for you ! That's awesome.

HumanFly

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How long do they last before you have to change?

Reactions: Newguy1223

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HumanFly said:
How long do they last before you have to change?
The longest I've done is a hour. I have fell back to sleep at night after wetting it

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Twinmom said:
ATN is a very decent medical diaper. I used them for some time few years back.
Glad you found something that works for you. They are fairly good price for what you get.

dlinmsp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have used ATNs for a long time and love the way perform. I also use baby diapers as boosters and I can make my combo last all day. I usually pee more than 20 times per day and with plastic pants I seldom have any leaks. Good choice.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Early in the day I drink a lot of coffee so I flood by diaper. Later on I can wear a less capacity until bedtime. Great for the price.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
That's what I wear granted I had to pick out of a short list of what my insurance covers but there not too bad especially with a booster... I've found them to be pretty reliable and comfortable. Glad you found what works for ya ... Can definitely make a difference in confidence to live a little

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I generally wear 2 brands
Dry life in the day time , thick enough to take a flood but not to thick
Better dry at night as I wet the bed and can pee up to 4 times a night

Reactions: Napincolove and Constantlydamp

HumanFly

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
parcelboy2 said:
I generally wear 2 brands
Dry life in the day time , thick enough to take a flood but not to thick
Better dry at night as I wet the bed and can pee up to 4 times a night
Do you mean the Super or X-plus Drylife? They've discontinued the latter, the former really doesn't match up to it especially for nights.

I would use BetterDry but haven't been able to get hold of it for ages. Do you get it from Drylife or someone else?

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Tranquility is a company that's been around for many years and the ATN is a trusted diaper by many. Though I don't have sensation or feeling one of the key features of them is their dry feeling when their wet or ability to pull moisture from the skin. It's a solid product and thing that they do that is neat is they offer some of their levels of protection in both cloth or plastic backed, so say you wanted a cloth backed their Smartcore has the same absorbency & basically same it's cloth backed. But another thing I really like about Tranquility is they rarely have made changes or their consistent, alot of companies have changed their products(some for bad), like recently I bought some boosters made in 2014 they are the same as the ones I use now the peach color core is slightly different shade but same product but same goes for the their other products like ATN diapers. I will say that is huge having a consistent product.

There are so many medical diapers that just work for so many people. I am happy you found something that works for you often on these forums people shy or get pushed toward the highest absorbency even if not needed where most can get away with another product. When I need a breathable product I personally have used Tranquility Smartcore at home though I have to change more often than others I find for the money they have good features the other cloth backed I found that works well is Seni.

Freddie07601

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm so happy to hear that you've found a diaper that you feel so positive about. Really, all our needs are different, and there is no single brand/type of diaper that will work best for all of us. You've found yours, and now you can relax. I'm hoping that as time goes on, wetting and changing diapers will simply become part of your daily routine and no big deal at all.

Reactions: ParaRomeo

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
That is the diaper I use every night but I am finding that I need an extra booster pad in the middle as once I am asleep I just totally release all my urine and almost fully soak it each night. I seem to wake each morning about the same time feeling itchy and needing to change soon after. I love the plastic backing it works and also feels like the baby diapers I remember when I was younger. The price for me is also a good reason to buy them as they are much cheaper than Rearz Incontrol and Northshore versions that I also like even when factoring the booster. It is the time of life where we need to watch our pennies these days with prices of everything going sky high.