• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I've been debating this for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretsofthenite

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I am Secretsofthenite ( lol get it like goodnite ;) )
I have lurked on and off this website for years. I have always been interested in diapers, not AB just DL, since I could remember. I've acted on these urges in the past. Once being asked by a family friend who wore goodnites for bed wetting if i wanted to try one when i was younger, and once having access to a couple depends after my mother had surgery and needed them, but was too drugged to tell any were missing. I haven't acted on my urges in years, i thought about it two years ago before I tragically tore a bunch of ligaments in my leg and stretched a nerve in my foot loosing the ability to walk for a year and a half. During that time I had no privacy, so I had to swallow my urges. I'm now getting better, i'm on crutches, learning to walk again, and loosing the weight i gained from being immobile for almost two years. I hope that in the next few months as I gain more mobility and loose more weight, that i will also gain more freedom, learn how to drive again, and one day be able to go out and buy some diapers for once. I have dreams of being in them, and dreams that im peeing and i wake up thinking that i wet myself but didn't. For now, I can just dream, but someday soon I hope to explore this side of me.

Hello Secretsofthenite and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Oh yeah of course ! I live in the US, im currently in college studying computer science. I've had an interest in computers and tech longer than i have diapers. I play videogames. Mainly minecraft, but I was hinted from my siblings that im getting a ps4 for chirstmas so i'm excited. I enjoy movies and i use to enjoy swimming until I hurt my leg. I don't get to swim much anymore but hope to do that again one day.

HI and welcome to the site. I lost a half of year of school when I was 14 when I was hit by a car. I understand losing all of your privacy and having to wait it out. I hope you continue to mend and get back as close to normal as possible. You've had a tough time of it.

Secretsofthenite said:
Oh yeah of course ! I live in the US, im currently in college studying computer science. I've had an interest in computers and tech longer than i have diapers. I play videogames. Mainly minecraft, but I was hinted from my siblings that im getting a ps4 for chirstmas so i'm excited. I enjoy movies and i use to enjoy swimming until I hurt my leg. I don't get to swim much anymore but hope to do that again one day.

What a small world Secretsofthenite! I too am in college and I'm also doing computer science as my major. Hopefully you heal fast and get back up on your feet! Good luck and welcome back!

Secretsofthenite said:
I enjoy movies and i use to enjoy swimming until I hurt my leg. I don't get to swim much anymore but hope to do that again one day.

Swimming can be a great way to regain strength and aid in your recovery. There are some physical therapists who specialize in aquatic therapy. The pools are usually warmer and shallower than a standard swimming pool and are great for stretching and improving dexterity too. Hope your leg continues to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back