• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I've been an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I didn't know where to post this but since this is an announcement of stupidity, I guess this is as good a place as any. Apparently I have been answering instant messages incorrectly. I just answered them in the box and hit send. I think I should have clicked either the name of the sender or the avatar and then answered and send. I think all I did was send the responses to myself...Doah! Anyway, I'm wasn't intentionally ignoring anyone. If I could go back and answer I would, or will. Some are old news now, however. I know what to do know, so please feel free to IM me. I will always return. What I'm looking for now is the book, Blogging for Dummies. Sorry!

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Don't feel bad. I still haven't figured out how to navigate the wiki.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes, I went to the wiki on instant messaging, but there wasn't anything there, to my knowledge. I'm not blaming the wiki, however, and I do believe that most people on this site know a lot more about blogging than I do. I'm just going to have up my knowledge if I can find the time. I'll have to do it this summer when I'm not working at school. See, school is a waste of time!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It surprised me to see a thread with this title attached to your name. I should have predicted it was technical issues. You're not one of us teen-ajurs!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You eeeediot! *Smacks upside head*

It kind of sounds like you were using it right, but I've been using it for so long, that it's just natural for me.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I didn't know where to post this but since this is an announcement of stupidity, I guess this is as good a place as any. Apparently I have been answering instant messages incorrectly. I just answered them in the box and hit send. I think I should have clicked either the name of the sender or the avatar and then answered and send. I think all I did was send the responses to myself...Doah! Anyway, I'm wasn't intentionally ignoring anyone. If I could go back and answer I would, or will. Some are old news now, however. I know what to do know, so please feel free to IM me. I will always return. What I'm looking for now is the book, Blogging for Dummies. Sorry!
It's the same with profile messaging!

I've done that many times :tongueout: Hence all the:

This message has been deleted by Dash. Reason: "I keep doing that."
This message has been deleted by Dash. Reason: "Aw for Christ' sake!"

...And such malarkey. At least I'm not the only one who does it.

Last edited:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
lol Maybe I'm just stupid, but what are you talking about, Dogboy? Did ADISC get an instant messaging feature or something?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ooohhhhhhh......I thought Dogboy meant something like AIM or MSN (since he said "instant messages"). As far as profile messaging goes, I believe you're supposed to post on the other person's wall, just like in Facebook/Myspace.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yea, that's what I meant to say! Doah!!! My age is showing, and to think I work IT at school. But we don't do this stuff. We do boring stuff.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yea, that's what I meant to say! Doah!!! My age is showing, and to think I work IT at school. But we don't do this stuff. We do boring stuff.
Is there anything that's not boring at school? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.