It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Today's my third anniversary of the day I discovered TBDL.
And learned that there are others like me.

It's weird. It doesn't seem that long ago,
But thinking on it...
I was thirteen. I wasn't even in high school.
And now I'm almost done, just one more year.

Where does the time go?

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where does the time go?
Don't I know it! Sometimes I get freaked out by just how quickly my life seems to be going too.

Congratulations for being around these parts for three years all the same!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Where does the time go?
According to Stephen King, it's eaten by the Langoliers:

Seriously though, time passes way too fast. And the older you get, the faster it seems to pass. It's a curse, I tell you!

Peachy

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
According to Stephen King, it's eaten by the Langoliers:

Haha cheasiest movie ever...I can still remember the weird sounds they made (I have it on $2 Wal-Mart DVD) ...great book, though.

I guess I'm in no position to talk how about how long it's been, since I only joined in November of last year, and there's been some crazy stuff happening since then, but it actually feels like I've been here a lot longer :D

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I don't even remember when I found this community.. but I do remember when I joined THIS site. As fas a TBDL goes, I think this would be year two for me if it was still up and running.(and I'd have 47 rep points..)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hmm April, soon it'll be my two year anniversary of finding TBDL! That's pretty crazy too!

Time does fly...

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I joined the site sometime late last year when it was TBDL.org.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Time... don't remind me.

It's interesting to me... to talk to some of our younger members... to hear the things they are going through... and to remember when I was in a similar situation 10 years ago. Back in the glory days of (dare I say it) DPF... before the perverts took it over. Oh the memories.

Okay... I feel like an old fart now. I hate getting nostalgic... especially about things online... b/c the online world seems to move twice as fast as the real world.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You know you're getting old when music you listened to as a kid is getting sold on TV as compilations.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You know you're getting old when music you listened to as a kid is getting sold on TV as compilations.
Ohgawd. You know what made me feel really old?

I babysit a three-year-old, right? And on the fridge he has a poster of all the Red Rangers from Power Rangers, in chronological order. Starting from Mighty Morphin, down to Operation Overdrive...and they listed the years, too. x.x

I'm alllll the way up here at Mighty Morphin/Zeo/Turbo. Seasons 1-3.

He's down at season-damn-17, Jungle Fury. It makes me cry inside.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm alllll the way up here at Mighty Morphin/Zeo/Turbo. Seasons 1-3.

He's down at season-damn-17, Jungle Fury. It makes me cry inside.
God, I can also remember those old ones. I stopped watching after the lost galaxy(?) season. Also, at half priced books, they recently had all of the power ranger movies lined up. you could see the development of them.

What amazes me is that it is still going. I suppose it's because their fanbase of 2-7 year olds is constanly changing and being refreshed. Also, that would explain a cut off date for age of watchers: They've already seen way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.