• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's time to stop lurking...

Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm CrossfireDiaperHurricane. I admit I've been lurking for a while and I finally registered. I really like the information and hope to help others when I can. I've been incontinent since I was an infant. Yes, I'm diaper dependent. While I do not consider myself abdl, I do have some interests about them.

I'm urinary and fecal incontinent. I live in the midwest. I enjoy athletic activities including flag football, hockey and golf. I also like camping, hiking and cycling. Incontinence doesn't limit anything. I came from a medium size family. I have a small group of friends and they know that I'm incontinent. I'm quiet and a bit shy.

There are things about abdl that confuses me. I think most IC people know that there's something about abdl that interests us. Surly not all of us but I'm one of them.
I'm looking for all kind of information, mostly those who deals with incontinence.

Reactions: CheshireCat, MetalDan86, Cottontail and 2 others

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey I'm WarriorPrincess. I'm also from the midwest!!! I'm an AB. Welcome to ADISC

Reactions: CrossfireDiaperHurricane and Abdlbaby1983

legonia

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m Geka , I’m DL welcome to ADISC enjoy!

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm ⬆️
I'm from the upper midwest in a small town in south western ND.
I too lurked here for a long time before joining. Glad I did.

Last edited:

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
I'm CrossfireDiaperHurricane. I admit I've been lurking for a while and I finally registered. I really like the information and hope to help others when I can. I've been incontinent since I was an infant. Yes, I'm diaper dependent. While I do not consider myself abdl, I do have some interests about them.

I'm urinary and fecal incontinent. I live in the midwest. I enjoy athletic activities including flag football, hockey and golf. I also like camping, hiking and cycling. Incontinence doesn't limit anything. I came from a medium size family. I have a small group of friends and they know that I'm incontinent. I'm quiet and a bit shy.

There are things about abdl that confuses me. I think most IC people know that there's something about abdl that interests us. Surly not all of us but I'm one of them.
I'm looking for all kind of information, mostly those who deals with incontinence.
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am incontinent, #1 & #2.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You joined the club ! Congrats :)

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello there!! I ran into this site a few times and also joined late last year. 😁

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi CrossfireDiaperHurricane, welcome to the forum, I hope you meet lots of new friends, and find answers to your questions? You'll find a wealth of good advice, while having fun too. Enjoy yourself this is a great place to hang out. :) :) :) (y)