It's time for my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeek61

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Well, it has been a long time since i have been on this site (not really, perhaps a year or so but for me, that is ages, i've forgotten that i even had an account here). Ever since i signed up, i never really got the chance to participate here (mainly cause of all the school work i've had to do :wallbash:)

Anyways, here is some inormation about me:

Name: Brendan (that is all i will give u)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Wearing since: Now this is interesting, i only managed to get diapers to wear about a month ago, and i have only managed to wear diapers once (one word to explain that, "mum")

Interests: I am a guitar fanatic, and i love any style of music with the word techno or rock in it (but i do like other styles of music too those r my fav) :biggrin: oh, an i am learning jumpstyle atm too. (for those of u who don't know, i would be more than willing to explain it to u, or u can look it up in youtube). Another of my interests is cycling, i use to do it competitively (i had a race on about once a week at the end of the week), but now i only do the training for it but i still enjoy it.

I hope that i will actually manage to participate to this site too, hopefully i will find time every now and then to pop in and meet some people.

Well, that's me, hope i can talk to some of u guys. anyways, as the japanese would say, "Ja Mata" (that means see you later)

Zeek61

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
(we need more Aussies to beat out those Brits and Yanks)
I know what u mean, and don't worry, i'll be around :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Now that's what I call an introduction! Its a major deviation from the so recently common;
"Hi"
that's all they put...
but you seem like a quality poster. Welcome back to ADISC!
Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ha that was me. Hehe. I put "hi".

Welcome to the site again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.