• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

It's the freaking weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
88 is not hot.. it's 88 here in Stockton CA and we can do 100+ pretty easy and we are in a freaking valley.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's nice here at 70 with moderate amounts of humidity. If it reaches over 90 I will melt.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Nice up here in DC. Just a lot of fuckin rain but never a day near 95 this year here. Beat that global warming!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nice up here in DC. Just a lot of fuckin rain but never a day near 95 this year here. Beat that global warming!
Pretty much. It's still too hot for my liking. I like the rain though.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
88 is not hot.. it's 88 here in Stockton CA and we can do 100+ pretty easy and we are in a freaking valley.
Yeah for people who are used to 100 degrees or to 120 degrees weather. But for people who don't live in areas where it doesn't go up in the 100's often or in the 80's and it's not warm all year around, 88 is going to seem hot to them. That's why I don't argue with people about what hot is. Some don't even see 20 degrees as cold because they are used to it and they have it almost year around in the fall and winter so 20 is warm to them. I lived in Montana for 8 years and I sure never got used to 20 degrees weather or 30's. My hands and feet would freeze so I was stuck using heat. But here in Oregon 30's isn't too bad and I don't use heat that much because we have less humidity here. Our apartment is pretty well insulated while my home in Montana was not so that could also be why.

I don't see 70's degrees hot, I see it just right and I don't need to use AC or fans. I just leave the windows open for the air to get through.

Role
Private
70°?!

ITS FUCKING NICE

I'm sooo fucking happy we haven't had a real DC summer day (upper 90s F and 88% humidity) this year.

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Currently, it's 72 degrees on this late night, and it's thundering and lightning out. I'm kinda scared, since there have been some really loud booms.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Here, it's not that bad. Nice and cool, been weird here all summer. I can't get over how cool it has been compared to other summers. Last year at this time, I was baking in 85 degree weather, and this year, not as much.

I can't get over it really. As of right now, it's 58 degrees where I live, which is very unusual for August. WOW.

WildThing121675

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The fucking temps aren't too bad around here until they get into the fucking mid 90's, and I have to work on something outside in the fucking sun. It's fucking hard for me to notice much fucking difference in ambient temp when it's above 95 F. Working in the fucking direct sunlight though, will make 85 F feel like it's hotter than it really fucking is.

Right now, it's fucking 75 F @ 7:00am, and the fucking dewpoint is 72 F, so the current relative fucking humidity is about 92%, so a fucking body would sweat standing still in the fucking atmosphere we'll have on tap for today. This is gonna fucking feel great at work today. Fucking wheee...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's been in the mid 80's here in central Virginia, but very very humid. It rains almost every day, or evening. Tomorrow it's supposed to go up into the 90's, and I just got my new bike. I've been out on the bike trail every day or evening, depending on work schedule, and riding out there, under the tree coverage, in the cool evening air one realizes, wow, this would be a good place to go fucking!

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
how do i post a new post? is that the same as a blog? i want to post a post that everyone else can see... like under a topic. how can i do that? lol oh and its beautiful out today!

Status
Not open for further replies.