• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

its so amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyfugi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hey everyone i finally got the guts to wear. I had been think of doing it for years now but i finally got it done lol im glad to be here.

FoxSplash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
yep having the guts to wear can be verry hard and becouse wat others would think kind drags u back but when you do do it makes u fell so happy becouse you have done something good which is being brave :)

btw welcome to adisc :D

wat do u like by any chance why not tel us about your intrests like do u u like films or games or anything :)

babyfugi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
um i love films except romance, um i like games all kinds, yea im pretty much into everthing, it was kind of hard though to wark up to the counter and buy them i felt scared but i didn't show it lol

sypl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. If you read back on the posts here you will find there are many brave people who found it hard to take a first step as you did, some who did so after several false starts where they walked to and fro from the shops and didn't have the courage at first. Some guts. Whew! Now take a step back, relax, and enjoy the company!:grouphug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.