It's nice to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I guess I should say a bit about myself.

I've been lurking here for about a year, and I finally decided to join.

A short description of me: I'm male, but want to be female. I'm a TB, but would rather be LG. ( I'm great at technical things, but horrible with things like writing and drawing. I'm usually pretty laid-back. (lazy) Although I love girlish things, I play a lot of video games. For sports, I play tennis. (Not very well, though.) I'm 13, and I live in Maryland, USA.

Well, it's nice to meet you all.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
It is nice to be here.

Welcome Sunni;I,too,identify with being a LG.There is a "Sissy" group that welcomes "Little Girls",you may want to join.If you have been visiting this site for a year,then you are much more familiar with the members and the subjects of discussion here than I.Anyway,have fun,enjoy your stay, and be happy.(Curtsey)

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Role
Thanks, everyone.

Welcome to the form. X3 video games.
What type of video games do you play.
Well, I have a Wii and DS as well as many other older consoles.

For Wii, I usually play Guitar Hero 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Mario Kart Wii. They're all great games. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King has been pretty addicting, too. I'm probably going to get Guitar Hero: Aerosmith when it comes out.

For DS...Eh. It's hard to list them. I recently went back to beat The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I finished that about 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to finish Lunar Dragon Song. It's an older DS game, but I like it. For Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, I'm about halfway through. I wish the AI was a bit smarter. They always seem to die. And it's sometimes a bit repetative. X_X Otherwise, it's still a good game. I think I'll get The World Ends with You, and (when it comes out) Guitar Hero: On Tour.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*throttles HardcoreMickal for the Bruce Forsythe reference

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it. Just please don't mention tennis around me, I'm banned from playing it at school. I rarely hit the ball and when I do it becomes a lethal object.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
A short description of me: I'm male, but want to be female. I'm a TB, but would rather be LG. ( I'm great at technical things, but horrible with things like writing and drawing. I'm usually pretty laid-back. (lazy) Although I love girlish things, I play a lot of video games. For sports, I play tennis. (Not very well, though.) I'm 13, and I live in Maryland, USA.
Sounds almost like someone cloned me.
Welcome though. Aso look at the wikis and blogs in the top left corner.

I think what you mean is your not a TB but a TT or teen toddler. But I am not sure if that's what you meant. There are a lot of us here that are actually TT or AT.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I guess I should say a bit about myself.

I've been lurking here for about a year, and I finally decided to join.

Well, it's nice to meet you all.
Must be hard to fit in with the other guys when you're a transsexual at age 13, huh? :sad:

Well, welcome to ADISC. :D And have fun.

Role
Must be hard to fit in with the other guys when you're a transsexual at age 13, huh? :sad:

To be honest, not really. I may have forgotten to mention that I'm homeschooled, though.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! It is nice to have you. I am also horrible at writing (and history) but I am good at spelling and gramar. Welcome to ADISC.

Have fun on the forums!

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome Sunni!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Please check out the Wiki, forums, and chat.

Also, you are not the only one here that was homeschooled. I was also homeschooled from 8th through 12th grade. I am glad you have the chance to visit us.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Sunni and welcome!

If you want to be a LG you can very well be one... it's all a state of mind. :) It's whats inside that counts. (As corny as that is, it's true)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Thanks, everyone.

Well, I have a Wii and DS as well as many other older consoles.

For Wii, I usually play Guitar Hero 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Mario Kart Wii. They're all great games. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King has been pretty addicting, too. I'm probably going to get Guitar Hero: Aerosmith when it comes out.
.GH3 X3 fun game too bad I suck at it;

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy

No he has not changed sexes so he just wants to be one.

Role
Sounds almost like someone cloned me.
Welcome though. Aso look at the wikis and blogs in the top left corner.

I think what you mean is your not a TB but a TT or teen toddler. But I am not sure if that's what you meant. There are a lot of us here that are actually TT or AT.
As for the cloning, Shadow Clone Jutsu?

You're right. I am TT.

As for what Maverick said, It doesn't bother me that much when someone confuses transsexual and transgendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.