It's just a simple story about me !

nsluna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's my first post, so I don't know where to start!

It's just a past story, but I'm just going to write it down!

I had a brain lesion when I was young.. but it Fortunately, my doctor gave me a complete cure for it, and I only thought so!!

However, after a long time, the symptoms of urinary incontinence began to appear without realizing it, and there was a big problem in my daily life.

And as a result of various tests, another nerve damage to the brain was found, and I was diagnosed that I couldn't treat it right now, and I was devastated.

After suffering from a lot of stress and despair for seven to eight years, I accidentally found out the charm of diapers, so my stress was relieved.

And now I'm still trying to like the diapers I use, and as a result, I've arrived at this forum.

There are many good people here, and there is a lot of information, so I visit several times a day and try to talk a lot on discode!!

I was gibbering. Anyway, this is my incontinence story, and this is a diaper-friendly program right now.

(Now I'm thinking about how to end this sentence.....)

That's what happened anyway! Thank you so much for reading my gibberish story!

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello, thanks for sharing your story with us. Hope you feel welcome & at home here to help you any way it can.