its hard to wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
the last couple of times that i have wet i have found it alot easier then that first night that i wore diapers. last night i woke up and decided to wet and the depends that i was wearing leaked, thankfully just on me not on anything else. i cant wait to get a lil extra money for bambinos. as for store bought which would be the best to get, i like the tapes not ones that are pull up style.

whosevolving

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A part of it can be how you're sitting/laying. Don't fold yourself up into some unnatural position and expect everything to flow as though you're standing up.

Poobottom

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find drinking beer helps, first of all it always makes you wee and second you lose your inhibitions after a few pints. But yes I agree it was difficult to start wetting after al those years of going to the toilet. Now I can wet standing, sitting, lying down or whilst walking no problem.

oddish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
When sitting down, I found that its easier to lean forward to pee.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When lying down on my back, I keep one leg straight and bring the other one up and bend it at the knee. When lying on my stomach, I put my legs in a figure four or little "h" position and this helps. Both work for me. Depends leaked on me once but every diaper and pullup I have tried did not. So far. ;)

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have gotten to where I can pee anywhere, anytime, and in any position. I just let it start dribbling out until I'm finished. I have peed while walking, but it's strange and I don't much care for it. The other strange thing is peeing whilst engaged in conversation with someone. They'll never know what you just did though! haha

Littlebat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When I started wearing again I used to get very frustrated that I couldn't wet, and I was doing something wrong. But like everybody said, it's practice! I found that crouching helped at first, kind of like if you were going outside when you're camping. :)

Indianamommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello, drink plenty of liquids especially like cranberry juice or anything else that will make you urinate the whole lot. Then, just let the urge to P take over and enjoy your diaper.

IzzyFox

Rupert Spankyscales
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Your going against something you've been trained not to do just give it time and it will be easier. Try sitting down or even sitting on the toilet to get some natural feeling to trick your body. Good luck and happy wetting!

I found this approach to be highly effective, and I can now wet myself with ease thanks to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.