its hard to wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have been trying to relax and enjoy the feeling of a wet diaper, but i have been having a hard time starting the flow and keeping the flow going once i start any tips or will it just become easier.

GuitarGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Your going against something you've been trained not to do just give it time and it will be easier. Try sitting down or even sitting on the toilet to get some natural feeling to trick your body. Good luck and happy wetting!

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i will defenitly try that, i was trying to do it in bed. however this morning was easier as i stood in the shower and wet. it felt really nice.

GuitarGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yeah it'll take awhile to wet laying down standing and sitting will be easiest just try not to over think about it and let it flow.

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...and don't worry about leaks.. Trust your diaper, and even if it were to leak, no big deal really. Keep telling yourself IT IS GOOD TO WET, because goodness me it certainly is that!

Enjoy

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thanks i just sat on the toilet and it came right out felt amazing. still worried about the depends leaking cant wait to try bambinos.

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Yes it takes some time for the body to get use to wet the diaper again.

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Try standing and putting your fingers under running warm water. That always helped me get a flow going.

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi dsmbaby, I think you will quickly learn that using any of the products with a 'Depend' logo on it will indeed leak sooner rather than later, but they are easy/affordable to buy, so for some shorter term wearing and using they should be fine! I enjoy the 'Protection With Tabs' product. Love the plastic.

The Bambinos you mention, along with other more premium products will allow you to wet more at once, with less risk of leaks, and will also allow you to wet a few times in case you wish to wear for a longer period.

I say - try as much as you can and find out which you enjoy the most

Good luck!
andrew

DitzyLurker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I still struggle with going while lying down. I can now sit at my computer and just let it flow. Like the others have said.. it's takes time and little steps to teach your body it's ok to wet in a diaper.

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I still struggle with going while lying down. I can now sit at my computer and just let it flow. Like the others have said.. it's takes time and little steps to teach your body it's ok to wet in a diaper.

Any time there's a decent amount of pressure on my diaper (laptop siting there, lying on my stomach, etc.) I have trouble going. Sitting and standing are fine now.

At first, I had to force myself to go, like really push just to get a flow going. But after a while of practice, I was able to start a flow without trouble. Then I did it sitting, then lying down. Just takes practice. I guess the next step is trying to start a flow while walking :D

LittleNoah

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like others I still have a hard time wetting my diaper standing up but I can pee stand up , walking , and sitting down. it just takes practice

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Standing is defiantly the easiest.....it took me a LONG time to be able to go while sitting and I still cant go while laying down. Its frustrating but I guess that it just takes time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As for wetting in bed lying down, have a good mattress protector. Fear of leaking and ruining the mattress will inhibit you to wet lying down.

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
all great tips i will try them. the depends seemed to hold alot last nite, i wet that thing considerable before falling a sleep. i think it weigh about five pounds in the morning. i drank tons of water lol

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
all great tips i will try them. the depends seemed to hold alot last nite, i wet that thing considerable before falling a sleep. i think it weigh about five pounds in the morning. i drank tons of water lol

Wow! That's an exaggeration, a Depend weighing at 5lbs? That would be over a half a gallon. Where did you get those?

C

CrinklySiren

a fun and healthy way of being able to wet comfortably that i like to do is i get maybe 2 bottles of water and i drink them within the course of maybe an hour :p dont chug them (unless you want to) just drink considerably, and when you feel like you have to go, hold it for a bit and eventually you'll need to go so bad that the moment you let go, it wont stop xD. Though i dont recommend doing this with Depends. This way, not only are you wetting your diaper but you're also getting a good amount of water in your system AND believe it or not, there wont be any odor (at least not for me, when i drink water) Healthy, safe and fun ^_^ just don't hold it too long, if it becomes painful then thats when its too long haha

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
When I'm out and about I walk all the time. It seems whenever I feel the need to pee I dribble until I stop. Then it flows. Even when I'm in a store shopping I will let go
when I stop and look at something. I've never been able to continue walking and pee at same time.

IronRoyal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't have any problems wetting, and I can tell you it's all due to practice! I think dogboy raises an important point in that it can be important to pay attention to your surroundings as well as what you are doing. Depends really tend to leak so I don't suggest wetting in any situation where you wouldn't be able to deal with the clean up - a bed without protection, a public place without a change of clothes, etc. That can hold you back unconsciously. And wetting while in public can be extremely difficult unless you've had a lot of practice as well, so I consider that "end-stage" stuff.

I really recommend ZooeySis' approach, that's how I started out. :)

Whenever I am wetting, I really try to focus on relaxing my muscles, particularly my thighs. I find that I have a tendency to clench my thighs and pelvic muscles when nervous and that cuts off the flow.

Also, if I'm worried that it might be too much for the Depends to handle, I double-pad.

smokeyjoe

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi I found it difficult at first but after drinking a large cup of tea and going out for a walk I wet after getting home and just standing for abit.Now.I wet without thinking about it even when shopping.like other people have said it takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.