• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's good to be back !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtowtruck76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, the name is Mr.Towrtuck76 I've been a member for a while now but it's been a year or more since I was last able to participate on this site. I'll give you an update of my life since my last post (which was some time ago..) I No longer drive Tow truck, I now drive a semi with a 53' van trailer to Calgary and back 5 nights a week. You might be asking where back is... well the answer to that is Edmonton, that's in Alberta, Canada, or AB,CA for short. I have been driving truck for about 8 months now due to getting fired from my last job. Now most would see getting fired as a negative but it has turned out to be such a positive thing for me. I now drive truck for my friend that I've know for 12 or 13 years and I really enjoy it. I am looking forward to moving into heavy duty towing come May or June as I gave my boss/friend a 1 year commitment that I would work for him. Things in my personal life are shaky at the moment but I expect that to stabilize in the next few months. I have been a AB/DL for about 30 years now, as I'm sure it is with many of you, I've come to accept this part of me and I enjoy it thoroughly. My favorite brand/kind of diapers is the Contour Prefold from Kins, they are so warm and cuddly it drives me nuts !! A very close second is the Abena M4 plastic backed diapers, and right now I'm wearing an Abena M2 Cloth Back that is very comfortable. My Hobbies haven't really changed since I joined this site, they are working on cars and playing Xbox. Though I probably have to admit the Xbox is more of an addiction than a hobby. Right now I do not have any project cars but I hope to buy a used motorcycle this summer. Well If you think of anything else drop me a line, otherwise I'll see you around.

Mr.Towtruck76

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Mr.Towtruck76 and welcome back.

I had to give up my CDL for health reasons. I had not driven Bus for 6 years, and wanted to keep it to drive for church or what ever, but the MD would not clear me because I was/am still in therapy so I had to let it go. I never did class A, but I am sure that I would not deal well with the IDIOTS that think that my 75 foot rig can stop as fast in a straight line as their little sports car when they cut me off. I know that tractor trailers have more guts then a school bus, but still I only do 0 to 55 in three days or 10 miles which ever comes last, and I can stop on a dime if you mark it with a big flag 1/2 mile away.

So I am impressed with anyone that does that for a living.

Keep the windows clear and the Mounties in the office.

Again welcome back.

Egor

dw2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I gave up my CDL for health reasons too.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome back Mr.Towtruck76. Glad too see that you can participate again with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.