Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well i like my diaps skin tight. And skin tightish diaps = no leaks. But with depends diaps i try to get them tight. POP goes the tape >.> And im here like Gah! Then my mind sprouted an idea. I put the tape where i wanted it and i held it there it about to pop again.. And i stapled it in place with about 3 stables and it held fast. And your like OW right about now with them toutching your skin. But the prongs fold over so you dont feel them. :D And i got the other side like that allso. And it fit around my legs perfectly. Did the same with the top tapes and it worked like a charm. I couldent get to the middle tape tho:/ I dont get alot of function out of the middle tape anyway. Its helpful when your doubling up, to hold everything together when your up and about. And i tryed the duct tape reinforcement and the diap tapes poped from under it!! Well thats my idea and it works for me and it should work for you. Just let me know how it goes and how efffective it is:D.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
sounds like an ok idea, I'll try that next time when I have Depends.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Holy crap, just having a stapler that close to my genital area would freak the crap out of me!

If yo are looking for other ways to stick tape, either take some mailing tape and lay it over the tapes. You can also wrap the tape all around the body if you are looking for a very tight fit.

Recently however, I've been creating a landing zone of tape. The glue on diapers seems to work pretty well with whatever the backside of a tape is made of. You can even refasten a few times over.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to do this and it worked pretty well. The staples don't hurt because they're pulling lengthwise along your skin rather than into your skin. I stopped doing it when I found I could do the same thing with duct tape and it was easier and worked better.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Hey, Depends user here.
Great idea, it worked well for about 30 minutes, but then my skin started to get a little irritated from the staples, seeing as I have sensitive skin.
I'll keep this in mind, though, for the times I use Tena Underwear under a Depends, because the Tena would block the staples from touching the skin.
--Kate

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey, Depends user here.
Great idea, it worked well for about 30 minutes, but then my skin started to get a little irritated from the staples, seeing as I have sensitive skin.
I'll keep this in mind, though, for the times I use Tena Underwear under a Depends, because the Tena would block the staples from touching the skin.
--Kate
Nifty :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I was stretching the sides of my diaper out once, and one of them snapped. I thought "I'll staple it back, that way I can wear it." I mean, it was a brand new diaper, it should work.

NO. NO. NO. It didn't do anything!

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was stretching the sides of my diaper out once, and one of them snapped. I thought "I'll staple it back, that way I can wear it." I mean, it was a brand new diaper, it should work.

NO. NO. NO. It didn't do anything!
Its an idea shu dont let your beast out :p

Role
Its an idea shu dont let your beast out :p
Haha I know. Oh and that's not my beast. That's just frustration. My inner beast has been dormant for awhile. It's better that you never see the beast. :laugh:

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha I know. Oh and that's not my beast. That's just frustration. My inner beast has been dormant for awhile. It's better that you never see the beast. :laugh:
With its nine tails and all....

Role
Yep :D And did the staples like rip your diap?
No, they just popped off and didnt hold the stretchy tab to the diaper at all. It was a pain 'cause I thought I had stapled it up good. Ooooh nooo. <_<

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You know what works quite well, Gorilla Tape, once you use it, you won't have to worry about the diaper, at all, except for removing it.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You know what works quite well, Gorilla Tape, once you use it, you won't have to worry about the diaper, at all, except for removing it.
haha +1. that stuff is near impossible to remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.