• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's a GIRL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBabyCindy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am Baby Cindy. I am a big sissy tb/dl. I enjoy indulging in my baby side here. I am very quiet and private. And since I am graduating this year. I want to start opening up and learning more about the lifestyle. Since I don't want to live and be afraid of it. Can't wait to meet everyone :cool:

babyjasmine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am Baby Cindy. I am a big sissy tb/dl. I enjoy indulging in my baby side here. I am very quiet and private. And since I am graduating this year. I want to start opening up and learning more about the lifestyle. Since I don't want to live and be afraid of it. Can't wait to meet everyone :cool:

Welcome to ADISC! :grouphug:

I also enjoy indulging in my baby side! It is really fun!

Congratulations on your graduating! That is really exciting!!! YAY, CINDY! :claps:

What are some of your hobbies and interests? Some of mine include singing, dancing, and playing video games.

Again, welcome to ADISC! I am so glad you are here!

All my love,

babyjasmine

TheHayleeRaven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, you should list some outside Adisc (ABDL) interests, otherwise you come off kinda creepy.

Although, welcome, I don't welcome people often so, this is a new thing for me, please excuse the rambling...

Status
Not open for further replies.