Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

i think it would be cute the have a pink diaper peeking out from under the dress, super cute fantasy <3

dljonah20 said:
i think it would be cute the have a pink diaper peeking out from under the dress, super cute fantasy <3

Yes, it would.

That would have been nice about, oh, 53 years ago...

Or a diaper peeking out under a pink dress.. but then I just love pink..

SAME HERE! i love pink, ok fine a pink dress and maybe a diaper with yellow or pink plastic panties?

A white diaper would do too. Anything goes with pink! ... well almost anything.

KittyninjaW said:
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

Believe it or not I've felt the same way, I've even jokingly said it to friends before. More a flower girl sans the sissy. It may indeed be actually possible.

Well, at my age it would be more bridesmaid than flower girl but yes, I love the idea!

KittyninjaW said:

Yesss! We only have one chance to live. Go shopping, try on dresses and have fun when the day comes.

I'm a flower girl everyday. I don't need a ceremony that's about other people to excuse skipping along in a sweet little dress and tossing flowers everywhere~ ;)

In fact I'll be a flower girl at my own wedding, which will probably just be a boring legal affair. Just running around manically squealing and throwing flowers in the air. Muhahaha.

Reactions: dreamerover9000
I have a couple of flowery girl´s name. That`s enough for me. It is a nice idea to be diapered during a wedding.

I like this idea, a pink dress with a diaper poking out from the bottom of it. This is one of those fantasy's that is up there for me.

I like the idea of being a flower girl. A cute little pink dress with a pink diaper showing underneath. It just sounds so cute and girly.

Hi gals,

So, do you think this dress is not a good choice for a flower girl like us?

One way or another, it sure seems cute to me!

dress.jpg

Patricia

Very cute!

If interested in that dress I posted, you can buy it on Amazon, do a search on "Dare To Wear Gothic Women's Plus Size Summer Breeze Corset Top"
Patricia

i would love to be a flower girl at a wedding but it would be fun

Reactions: dreamerover9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back