Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

dljonah20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i think it would be cute the have a pink diaper peeking out from under the dress, super cute fantasy <3

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
That would have been nice about, oh, 53 years ago...

dljonah20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
SAME HERE! i love pink, ok fine a pink dress and maybe a diaper with yellow or pink plastic panties?

Allykins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

Believe it or not I've felt the same way, I've even jokingly said it to friends before. More a flower girl sans the sissy. It may indeed be actually possible.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Well, at my age it would be more bridesmaid than flower girl but yes, I love the idea!

Pigtails

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy

Yesss! We only have one chance to live. Go shopping, try on dresses and have fun when the day comes.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm a flower girl everyday. I don't need a ceremony that's about other people to excuse skipping along in a sweet little dress and tossing flowers everywhere~ ;)

In fact I'll be a flower girl at my own wedding, which will probably just be a boring legal affair. Just running around manically squealing and throwing flowers in the air. Muhahaha.

rusalka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I have a couple of flowery girl´s name. That`s enough for me. It is a nice idea to be diapered during a wedding.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I like this idea, a pink dress with a diaper poking out from the bottom of it. This is one of those fantasy's that is up there for me.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I like the idea of being a flower girl. A cute little pink dress with a pink diaper showing underneath. It just sounds so cute and girly.

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi gals,

So, do you think this dress is not a good choice for a flower girl like us?

One way or another, it sure seems cute to me!

dress.jpg

Patricia

M

Maxx

I went to a wedding a couple years ago where the couple had a 40 something man as the flower girl. Hate to burst your bubble, he wore a suit. Apparently he was a cousin of the bride, and there was some kind of inside joke between then.

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
If interested in that dress I posted, you can buy it on Amazon, do a search on "Dare To Wear Gothic Women's Plus Size Summer Breeze Corset Top"
Patricia

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
i would love to be a flower girl at a wedding but it would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.