Status
Not open for further replies.

Duuude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It just dawned on me, sitting here, playing mafia in a wet Tena, gaming while diapered in bed has to be the best way to game...

I agree, that gaming while diapered is awesome and no need to pause the game to take a break to the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I agree with this. No need for pausing just for a bathroom break. Cause you are wearing the bathroom. Its the best way to game in my eyes.

especially if you play Dota 2

Indeed. Or any game that you play online and can't pause due to playing against others.

Diapered is the only way I play games. Doesn't matter what I'm playing.

I don't really understand how it makes gaming itself ... better rofl. Then again, I suppose since I generally only go like 1 - 2 times a day, bathroom breaks are not exactly all that much of an issue to me.

brabbit1987 said:
I don't really understand how it makes gaming itself ... better rofl. Then again, I suppose since I generally only go like 1 - 2 times a day, bathroom breaks are not exactly all that much of an issue to me.

It doesn't make it better just for the convenience, it's much about the comfort too, at least for me...

Duuude said:
It doesn't make it better just for the convenience, it's much about the comfort too, at least for me...

lol right, but I would say being diapered makes everything more convenient and comfortable XD.

brabbit1987 said:
lol right, but I would say being diapered makes everything more convenient and comfortable XD.

Ditto my friend...

brabbit1987 said:

That's all? Are you dehydrated often? do you drink enough fluids? :eek!:

ShippoFox said:
That's all? Are you dehydrated often? do you drink enough fluids? :eek!:

Ya, I generally have a drink around me 24/7 and for sure am drinking plenty, and nope never dehydrated. I do need to go to a doctor about it, because it's not normal, I know that much, but don't have access to a doctor.

Ah, gaming while padded, the savior of so many Halo matches and GTA Online Heists. Tykables definitely come in handy. That and also being padded and in my onesie help calm me down so I don't throw a cursing fit over the mic when killed.

I know of people that play games professionally who swear by wearing a diaper while gaming so that they can complete/unlock things first. I have to agree for things like MMOs where you xant hit pause lol

TheTapedCrusader said:
I know of people that play games professionally who swear by wearing a diaper while gaming so that they can complete/unlock things first. I have to agree for things like MMOs where you xant hit pause lol

It takes me longer to change than to just run to the toilet on those rare occasions I might need to do so while gaming. 8-10 hours is average for me, so diapers don't seem very helpful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back