• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It is I, CuriousFoxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousFoxy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello Everyone!

The name is CuriousFoxy. I'm new to the AB/DL / Little community and am currently experimenting to see what I do and do not like about it. I found out about ABDL/Litte stuff around 2015 to 2016-ish. I did some research on it but forgot about it, yet I have stumbled upon it again recently, and I feel like I'm ready to try something out.

My current interests are cutesy pacifiers, as that is the only thing I have at the moment, seeing as I am currently unable to invest in real ABDL/Little gear. I'm interested in wearing diapers, but that'll have to wait until I live on my own (or find a person to pad me!). I joined ADISC to find people of my kind, who are interested in a chat and can give me some tips and advice on pursuing the lifestyle of a little!

I do not have a lot of hobbies besides gaming (PS4 and PC; mainly Modern Warfare 2019) and hanging with friends. I can be very simple at times, so sorry for that.

I will try and add my "Little" interests here as I dive further into the lifestyle and figure out what I like.

So yeah, hello!

Changelog:
-> Bought 1st (baby) pacifier on May 18th, 2020!
-> Joined ADISC on May 19th, 2020!

I need a moderator here. I can't seem to be able to edit my original post; I thought I would be able to :x

You can, not sure where to do it if u are on a pc or something. Or is it only for est contributor? Idk.
Great intro, what are your hobbies, career(or major), etc.
Welcome to ADISC!

You only have a window of time to be able to edit your post. After that all they can do is delete the thread. Or you can just add a second post with the correction.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
You can, not sure where to do it if u are on a pc or something. Or is it only for est contributor? Idk.
Great intro, what are your hobbies, career(or major), etc.
Welcome to ADISC!
Don't know about this. I'm new here. Thank you!

Midwest82 said:
You only have a window of time to be able to edit your post. After that all they can do is delete the thread. Or you can just add a second post with the correction.

Also, welcome to the forum!
Ahh, bummer. I hate when forums do that. I wanted to be able to occasionally update my threat with new developments/edit it to make it slightly better.

Thanks!

Chatzoe said:
Welcome to ADISC
Thankies <3

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back