It is I, CuriousFoxy

CuriousFoxy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Hello Everyone!

The name is CuriousFoxy. I'm new to the AB/DL / Little community and am currently experimenting to see what I do and do not like about it. I found out about ABDL/Litte stuff around 2015 to 2016-ish. I did some research on it but forgot about it, yet I have stumbled upon it again recently, and I feel like I'm ready to try something out.

My current interests are cutesy pacifiers, as that is the only thing I have at the moment, seeing as I am currently unable to invest in real ABDL/Little gear. I'm interested in wearing diapers, but that'll have to wait until I live on my own (or find a person to pad me!). I joined ADISC to find people of my kind, who are interested in a chat and can give me some tips and advice on pursuing the lifestyle of a little!

I do not have a lot of hobbies besides gaming (PS4 and PC; mainly Modern Warfare 2019) and hanging with friends. I can be very simple at times, so sorry for that.

I will try and add my "Little" interests here as I dive further into the lifestyle and figure out what I like.

So yeah, hello!

Changelog:

CuriousFoxy

Contributor
Role
I need a moderator here. I can't seem to be able to edit my original post; I thought I would be able to :x

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
You can, not sure where to do it if u are on a pc or something. Or is it only for est contributor? Idk.
Great intro, what are your hobbies, career(or major), etc.
Welcome to ADISC!

Midwest82

Pampered Camper
Est. Contributor
Role
You only have a window of time to be able to edit your post. After that all they can do is delete the thread. Or you can just add a second post with the correction.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Chatzoe

The Fox Bab
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Welcome to ADISC

CuriousFoxy

Contributor
Role
You can, not sure where to do it if u are on a pc or something. Or is it only for est contributor? Idk.
Great intro, what are your hobbies, career(or major), etc.
Welcome to ADISC!
Don't know about this. I'm new here. Thank you!

You only have a window of time to be able to edit your post. After that all they can do is delete the thread. Or you can just add a second post with the correction.

Also, welcome to the forum!
Ahh, bummer. I hate when forums do that. I wanted to be able to occasionally update my threat with new developments/edit it to make it slightly better.

Thanks!

Welcome to ADISC
Thankies <3